Reviews for Expanding the Nest
Linneagb chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. . awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Linneagb chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww. Suzie... some parts are quite funny
Linneagb chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Poor Blainey, his dad is so mean. Good thing he's living with the HH now though
Linneagb chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Awwww, the boys are so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee t... little baby girl. and I can see that room in front of me, so jealous.
Linneagb chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Awwwwww. Some parts in this actually made me laugh (shit, shit, shit) and this is really good.
justanotherKurtsie chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
36 weeks is not that early. Dear brother #3 was a month early, and he came home the next day.

I'm a little surprised they didn't try to turn the baby before jumping to a c-section, but perhaps it depends on the hospital protocols.

I had an epidural, and it was 24 hours before they helped me out of bed for a sponge bath. They don't wear off that fast.

Generally a good story. If they were all planning to be there for the birth, then the hospital would almost certainly want the teens to watch a video birth first. I saw it for both DB3 and DB4. I was holding DB3 when DB4 was born, amazing experience.

Carole might not be 40 yet, if she had Finn when she was young. Mom was 21 when she had me, and I was 16 when DB4 was born, so Mom was 37. Carole could be 37-39. Still advanced maternal age.

I'm no doctor.
kutee chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I LOVED IT ...I LOVED IT ...I LOVED IT! Did I say I loved it they are my new favorite family, you have done a gbig thing you have found a way for me to actually like Finn and you are only the second fan fiction writer to do that. Now on two you other story!
kutee chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I just started reading you fiction after a friend told me about how well this was written. I have to say that I don't read mine story about Kurt or Finn for that matter but you story has me thinking that maybe I been a little to quick to only read story only about the girls on glee.

I love the way Burt and Carol have taken Blaine in and tried to make hm feel at home even take him to her doctor appointments I just wish their was more to this story and you sequel because I going to be done with this before the new year in about the next two hours and that even after I stop to have so lunch.
MelovePezberry chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I like this story I not use to reading about anything other than Pezberry , Faberry or brittana fiction but I was looking for something new a saw your story I love how Carol try to say that Blaine was on the not in Kurt room now on tot more reading.
NoLongerDoesThisAccountLiveOn chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
so. cute. i love barole!
Cerise-Chocolat chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
This is amaaaaaaaazing! I can't say how much I loved this story!

I don't know why, but I want Carole to absolutely love Blaine in canon! So you giving us this perfect story with all the best things about the show (aka Klaine and the Hudmels) is an absolute gift!

Seriously, I'm flailing like an idiot right now!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Love all your work. Well definitely read a sequel, like the boys home on holiday with their sister or even Burt and Carol adapting to parenting a youngster again. Also going with the whole nest idea B & K creating their own nest in NY. I also adored Blaine and Carol's relationship through it all. Keep writing.
paddyofurniture chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Azaelia67 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Amazing. A-MA-ZING ! I loved this story sooooo much ! You write so well, it's astonishing, it's really pleasant to read; the story is moving, funny, romantic, perfect. And I love reading the Hudmel family, they are so appealing, all of them. Well, congrats, and thank you for this wonderful story, it made my day D
mitchellgrassi chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Oh my gosh I'm so sad this is over, I really liked this story XD thanks for witting this and being immensely awesome