Reviews for Change for the Better
Thorilian chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
It's both a hilarious and tantalising thought, do you do other pairings, for example would u do a Gibbs/Jack pairing I'm working on my own for a friend but would love to read more and you seem to get the characters the same way as us so I thought I would ask. Pm me if you want.
paskinmath chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was an excellent story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was really sweet! Well done; I enjoyed it.
TheShinyLizard chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awww the story was sweet and cute. Sadly, didn't know who the characters from stargate were but I liked the Gibbs and DiNozzo stuff.
jumango chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was hilarious!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
love! well done!
force42 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Very sweet. Jack/Daniel is one of my favorite pairings. (Have you ever read "Dr. Jackson's Diary"? If you're a fan of SG-1 (and since you obviously don't mind slash) this is a must-read. It's not available online, but if you PM me with an e-mail address, I can send it to you.)

"... He's the reason I get up and do everything in my power to protect this country, this planet. ..." Jack, you idiot! You slipped! Why would you be talking about defending the PLANET on national television?

All in all, a nice one-shot. Keep up the good work.
CindyB chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I know this is a lame review, BUT...Omg, that was so sweet. I so want to read the story behind this story.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
oh really good story.

at first I read the last line and went aww they should go home together. The more I think about it though the more I see that no this is just as comforting if they had gone home together. Good Job.
smiles2go chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
OH wow I love Stargate! O'Neil and Jackson. Sheppard and McKay. a couple of my favorite 'ships! Poor Tony, I woulda thought Gibbs would be the one with his head between his knees and Tony crowing. Good fic-way too short!

O'Neil and Gibbs, that would be something to see
Doni chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Very nicely done.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
LOL, nice piece, just don't see Gibbs and Tony, but it would be interesting or maybe a Ziva-Abby ship. Of course being a T in the LGBT and a bi one at that I am partial to fem-slash.
ghostboi chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Love it! I love the , i love that the lovely creatures married, & i love that gibbs & tony are going on a date. _ Beautie, this.
AnnieBooker chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Okay, this was very cool. And sweet. Loved it.