Reviews for Knot Theory
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
Again, fantastic job! this is now one of my favorite sherlock fic series
Azamiko chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Fun and sweet with actual mysteries! Good job!
hydrochloric chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved both this story and its prequel. You must be very clever to write these mysteries! I've tried, and I really can't do it. I especially liked the ending, with just a bit of wonder as to if Moriarty will come back, then John and Sherlock finally getting over the remaining physical hurtles in their relationship. All in all, a very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Draechaeli chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Very nice I like this fic. Is there going to be more? because at the very least if they recover DNA from the corpse they can file it as either Moran or non-Moran to figure out who it is. By the way I pictured the scene however it would be hard to guess who got killed in the explosion. good job. Keep up the good work!
A Benediction chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
This story is wonderful! Complex, beautiful plotting and characters - we need more like this on FF - please keep writing; don't let your beautiful work be drowned out. Would like to review every chapter, cos this really deserves it, but in a rush at the moment - promise I'll come back.

Oh, story's posted as complete, by the way...
ShockERL chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Oh my god! This story's awesome, so exciting!
ShockERL chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Like Locard. He's cool, crossover between Lestrade and SH. Love this story BTW
ShockERL chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Great beginning, love priory school refs, really good writing!
Draechaeli chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I read the prequel, it was very good. and this fic is very interesting. Keep up the good work!
Eyebrows2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I read this story recently on AO3, and was immensely impressed and seriously delighted with it. The plot is beautiful and complex, without resorting to hyperbolic silliness (half of London blown up etc etc) that often infests these stories. The characters are wonderful - you've properly padded them out, rather that just using flimsy cardboard cutouts of "autistic sociopath" or "psychopath". Moriarty is powerful, but not all powerful, and I love the twist with the Interpol access! His weaknesses make him more compelling than his standard comic book villain portrayal.

I'm just so sorry that your story's been drowned out a bit - there is quite a lot of... Er... Not very thoroughly planned content to sift through at the moment. If I were you, I'd take it down and re-post it chapter by chapter over a long period, so more people notice you - it would cheer up the discerning reader on this site, who might have blinked and missed this story! You do deserve many, many reviews - at least you had all the lovely art work done for you on LJ.

Anyway, thanks for making my sofa day off work much more fun than it could otherwise have been!

And please, please write more!
MysteryPollen chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow. Excellent, truly excellent. I didn't work all day because I couldn't stop reading this. I hope there's another one coming!