Reviews for Healing Her Heart
Sweet Little Duckling chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I'm gonna be honest, here. :/ I couldn't even get through the first chapter without cringing. Your use of grammar is completely incorrect, you fail to capitalize words and names at certain points and the dialogue is horrible. You barely develop any real personalities to your characters and it's rather bland.

Examples: There are a few types of "your." There is "Your" which literally means "you" or something owned by "you"(example sentence: Your cat is hungry.) Then there is "You're" which is a contraction for "you-are". You mix these up on several occasions, which is a bit annoying.

Examples 2: You never capitalize "I" which is severely incorrect. The only time you don't capitalize I is when it is in the makeup of a word(example: Veins. Ve-i-ns. I is not big.) You are supposed to capitalize it when referring to the self of the character, though. (Example: When I was young I had a small cat. Not: When i was young i had a small cat.)

Example 3: You don't capitalize "he" or "she" when describing what someone has said. (Example: "I love kittens," he said. Not: "I love kittens," He said.) This is a common mistake.

Another thing is that you tend to spell words incorrectly when they could have easily been fixed. It's extremely frustrating for a reader to notice so many careless mistakes that could have been corrected had the author reread them.

Ps: This is not a flame. It is advice I hope you will use in the near future to help evolve your writing.

Hope this helps,
Sweet little Duckling
byakuya7309 chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
loved it sequal
megscullen23 chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
i have an idea! alex goes to high school! but she doesnt fall in love with anyone...
the girls can be jealous and stuff...
btw love the story.
Great chapter.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
Great story, but I don't like that everything bad is happening to angel.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 3/2/2012