Reviews for To Surpass Herself
Caeria chapter 4 . 8/23
Interesting story. A lot of flawed logic on Sakura's part, but then I guess that is kind of the point. Thanks for the read.
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Will there be more added to the story? Is she really dead? Add more!
K-H chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Damn!

I like th whole Shika/Saku friendship thing, but...Damn!
mannd1068 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I really liked this
Lovely-Bunny chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
This story... rally just makes me think about Sakura's relationship with everyone. You were right when you put Shikamaru in his role; it was perfect. And im glad the story did turn out longer, or else we wouldnt of had these eye opening thoughts. Thanks for writing this
always-kh chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
god that's wow that closing line is something... but i think the emotions came through really well here this is really nicely done.

but wow sasuke is still as much of an asshat as ever. though i suppose that's not that shocking.
Leale chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Dear Author,

I normally don't like such dark stories. However, I found this one to be good and I liked it. I thought that you were quite innovative and I really appreciated the character choice. Also, I really appreciate that you kept them all in character. And, with that last sentence in mind, you used the "personality" of Sakura very well to bend it and manipulate it to your advantage on a believable scale.

Bravo! I'll be sure to check out your other works!
Little-bad-Angel chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Great chapter...can't wait for the next one...hope u update soon!
ecstacyharlot chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I dont really understand, but I'm guessing that Gaara accidentally killed Sakura with his sand coffin without knowing her identity, right?
Dawn Destiny chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Yay! Thanks for the new chappy!
Lovely-Bunny chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
yay! you made another one! i can't wait to see what naruto is going to do to shikamaru and gaara...scary...
ilyem chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Go, go Shikamaru!
AkaiUsagiiiiiii chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Waaah! So short.. but so good! I need to know what happens when Naruto comes in. He's so pissed.. Lol
always-kh chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
nice chapter i like all the emotions and confusion and it makes sense. And seems to be pretty in character. the the whole sasuke thing was weird kinda like well then just so no dumbass. but sakura does overreact.
ThePoptartFreak chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Admittedly founded, and attention grabbing. Gotta love Shikamaru, that clever genius child.

~Poptart-Freak