Reviews for The Ark and the Desert
random50 chapter 5 . 8/20
Please don't abandon this story. I'd love to see it continued.
A'Lee'Ray chapter 5 . 7/25
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Kurai's Calisto chapter 5 . 7/7
Exciting reading, I enjoyed it quite a bit. It would be awesome if you updated, I'd love to read more.
draym chapter 5 . 7/2
I love it, I hope you are going to continue this fanfic.
I love all the detail; not to mention the back and forth view on the two different planets/civilizations/movies :) keep up the amazing work!
Beth9891 chapter 5 . 6/26
Interesting! Can't wait to see more
The Cloud's Essence chapter 5 . 6/16
"We've still got all of California Adventures, the Harry Potter park…" The Harry Potter park! Wow, my eyes almost slid right over that. How does non-magical Earth know about Harry Potter? It seems really weird, unless Rita Skeeter really did write books about him that she published in the muggle world that became as popular as the real Harry Potter series. Or did Harry have a part in the Eugenics War that wasn't explicitly stated? I can't really think of any other reason he'd still be known besides those two.

So, yeah, sorry. That part was just really confusing me. XD

Anyway, this story is really good. I love the writing, the plot, the world building, the characters…. Yeah, I'm a fan. The Fairies too are interesting, and I hope they manage to become their own magical beings. It's pretty adorable to think of someone obviously as magically powerful as Harry being offset by a cute little fairy doll following him around.

I hope you continue this story, as I can see you've put a lot of thought and effort into it with how you've crafted the new world and each city. :)
notsofrilly chapter 5 . 4/14
Why did it take them 4 years to figure out there were grasslands and rainforests on the planet. Surely they could have seen the patches to green from space? And why did it take 4 years to start exploring. Surely there were people available that didn't need to work on the cities to explore?
dullkatelyn1 chapter 5 . 4/14
plz update this story
WHY U NO UPDATE. Wooo, I can not tell you how much I love this story! It has got to be the most imaginative cross-over I have ever read for these series.
Lehna chapter 5 . 3/24
I really like your idea. I hope you'll continue this story, it's really great!
NatalieMcLarent chapter 5 . 2/27
wow. It's soo good. can't wait for more
CrystalVixen93 chapter 5 . 1/14
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 1/11
The hot desert, with underground caves, and lake, and bats (with fluorescent eye on each wing) are beautiful! And I haven't even got to the pairings yet...
Severus Snape, while it can be certainly said that there were no students (gravely) injured in your classroom, you definitely expected them to be wise enough to read textbooks, and understand them, before lessons. Some people would argue that a teacher of such 'young' children should not omit such self-explanatory parts of learning.
So, you wish to know what the prophecy means, in order to make sure that everything else is not damaged too much by storms?
Because defying the prophecy did not turn out too well for Voldemort...
Harry Potter Park... still existing after century or so? What about Statute of Secrecy? How did Disney found out about magical war - from an under-secured document, a Rita's biography perhaps?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Pennieyoung chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
I like love this story, looking forward to the next chapter. soon I hope :):):):)