Reviews for The Ark and the Desert
LadyCosmos101a chapter 5 . 8/29
I love this, please update this. This is FANTASTIC
I really hope you continue
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 5 . 7/15
This is a really good story and I truly hope that a new chapter is posted soon.
TheBlueMenance chapter 5 . 6/15
If they came from space, wouldn't they have been able to see the mountains, rainforests and grasslands? If that is the case, why did they build in the desert?
Shittake Ramen chapter 1 . 4/16
I love this concept it a very original idea to move the magical creatures and people to a totally different planet and start over. I humbly await more awesomeness.
Shittake Ramen chapter 5 . 4/16
Really good story can't wait to see what happens next and what will happen when spock and kirk meet harry.
Psyka chapter 5 . 4/16
Awesome Harry Potter park lol but great chapter please update again soon
1super2j321 chapter 5 . 4/10
I know its been almost a year since you last updated but I hope you continue with the story. I like the plot so far and look toward to the next chapter.
Elecia Daemon chapter 3 . 3/20
Read it all, but already commented on five. Are you planning on updating this?
Dragonformer23 chapter 5 . 3/17
This is fantastic story please update
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 2/21
Truly, this has got to be one of THE BEST FIC'S I've ever had the pleasure of reading! I was literally swept away by the amazing characters and the truly FANTASTIC plot-line you have created here! Awesome, awesome writing hon!

The intricacy and detail you have brilliantly woven depicting this new and wondrous world they have found/created is amazing and I am so looking forward to reading more of this story! Please update as soon as you can as I'm literally one the edge of my seat wanting to see what happens next, also cannot wait for Harry to meet Spock... YUM! ;o)
Dajavi chapter 1 . 1/30
Gostaria muito de ler a continuação de sua historia, ver a integração star e potter será interessante. Deixo aqui meu desejo e apoio de que a historia seja longa, planejo acompanha-la ate o final.
Ceti H. Black chapter 5 . 1/25
I'm so glad that this fic has been updated in 2014! It means that there is a really big chance that you will continue it and it's great ;). Please continue. I think that it's going to be really interesting :).
devilchild1000 chapter 5 . 1/10
whens the next update?
asvaldson chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
This it's probably the best harry potter star trek crossover I've ever read. Please update soon