Reviews for Regrets
GrapeWhiz chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
lol i cried. -cries- still crying XD
Lilac Lenalee chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
DAWW AMILEE-CHAN YOU'RE SO AWESOME, THANK YOU! *huggle* But omg, that was absolutely lovely. I seriously think you're the queen of Allena fiction, mhm mhm. There were sooo many exsquisite moments of contrast, it made me shiver and go "OMG I NEED TO HOLD A HEI OMG!" (cuz I needed some form of physical support... I ended up resorting to me desk, hehh!). But no, seriously, it did, and I always know I'm reading something good when I feel that way. My personal fave line was: "with no one around to care except dead flowers made of well wishes from those who had other lives to live." - OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO ADOPT IT!

So ya, that was awesome, and I command every Allena fan in the world to read this and then they will fave it of their own accord because its that good, mhm mhm (yes, I so have the powers to do that!).
shinigamitales chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow, that was a really good one shot! I love how you wrote it – straightforward, honest, simple, yet deep and touching. *.*

You did a great job! ;p
AlphaIkaros chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow! That was one deep story!

Well, unlike the other fanfictions about Hurt/Comfort/Angst, this one was pretty simple. which is what I love :)

by the choice of words, you are able to convey the feelings that Lenalee had :)
RizaChan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Aww what a wonderful AllenxLenalee fanfic! It moved me a lot. :'3

And I really like your writing style, it's gorgeous! 3

Outstanding job~
TransientTruth chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Omg. I love. Both you and the fic ;;
Smoke.and.Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
awwww, the ending was so cute! And I really like how you explained Lenalee's feelings and kinda connected them to the rest of the Order members, I really felt your words and felt Lenalee's emotions that way. I'm sure this is exaclty what Lenalee's feeling like right now too, deep down, you've pinned her emotions quite accurately, so hats off to that (because we all know how female emotions can get over a guy, right?). Well done, and I really really hope you write more, there wasn't enough!
Lilac Lenalee chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Okay, so I know you probably died when you saw that this review was from me and not someone else, but I couldn't just not leave a review for my dear Weapon-chan, one of my favoritest authors ever! So anyways...

I love the simplicity of your style, And it's not just your typical archeotypical simplicity, nothing close to it. It's a refined, highly mature simplicty that takes so many years to master, and you've accomplished just that at such a young age. You are truly talented. To be able to stretch Lenalee's knotted emotions into strands of understanding, slowly untangling them so that we can all better understand them... it's just so beautiful. I'm really envious of that knack of yours. You just fluidly, naturally know how to make things so beautifully simplistic. You don't over do it, but you draw people in nonetheless, and you get across so much meaning in such a short amount of words. Truly amazing, in my opinion. I hope to see more very soon Amilee-chan, because every time it just gets better and better! :)