Reviews for Radiant Days, Hollow Nights
Watanuki-kun chapter 50 . 7/29/2014
That's... A lot of names to remember XDDDDDDDDD
Man Tenebrae is a a monster! He sexual assulted Avalon. God... Why do I get the feelings this is what happens when people ship Vanitas and Aqua together? Cause god...
Anyway, I'll miss this, y'know? I'll really miss it rain. It was a good fic. So what's next on your next dish?
HawkRider chapter 50 . 7/26/2014
Well, this is interesting. I actually really like Tenebrae, I'm not entirely sure why. And Sora was brilliant just then (as much as I wish it was Kairi who did that).

Anyway, congratulations! You finished the challenge! Have fun with whichever story you decide to write next!
HawkRider chapter 49 . 7/26/2014
Well, that was nice. There are a lot of Cids, really. I really like the ones I know (all five of them). Maybe not morally for Cidolfus, but I do like them.

Anyway, this was a nice little insight into Cid's personality. I enjoyed it.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 50 . 7/16/2014
congradulatons Prismrain I love this fic and you made a awesome final cater its like the final mix secret endings. I hope Sora is okay. and I love seeing this kids these all are going to make awesome keyblade wielders. This has a been a great fic I m going to miss it but I am looking forward to Xehnorts prequel. Great work and this was a awesome challagne.
Scruff the Rat chapter 50 . 7/16/2014
Wow, I can't believe this challenge is finally over. I'm gonna miss it. Good ol' Sora, coming to save the day. :)
Dark Maiden95 chapter 50 . 7/16/2014
Wow, Tenebrae is really creepy. X( You did a great job with this challenge! :) I can't wait for more stuff! :)
Watanuki-kun chapter 49 . 6/19/2014
Poor Cid but names are belonged to everybody, so it's common for people to get you confused with somebody else.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 49 . 6/19/2014
cid is a wonderful character no matter what incarnation he is. Also im gonna miss this fic one more theme and that's it. Well I loved this fic and I wonder what fight will be will it be linked to the future like would there be another attack
Dark Maiden95 chapter 49 . 6/19/2014
Wow. I never knew there were other Cids other than Cid Highwind, so this was interesting. Poor guy, it kinda does suck being constantly mistaken for someone else.
HawkRider chapter 48 . 6/14/2014
This was fun. I know that I'd have frozen many people if I could use Ice magic. Blaze and Phoenix are two people who that would definitely happen to.

I enjoyed this. I'm really looking forwards to the last two scenarios. I think I'll sit back and let everyone else decide on that though. Partially because I have no idea hat to choose...
Watanuki-kun chapter 48 . 6/12/2014
Lots of characters to remember in the future. You need to make a future KH fanfic when you get the chance after the Xehanort fanfic k?

Oh, please do the Final Fantasy kids again. I want to see Snow flirting with Searh or a the girls doing something together :)
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 48 . 6/12/2014
Terra and Aqua kids are so cute. I mean it they are wonderful I so cant wait for the sequel to reconnected. I guess what Cid is about eiter the character or him meeting each of his incarnations. I just am excited and cant wait to see it. two themes left its sad but still this fic has been cool and taken a new look at the world. I think for he final theme I would just like see radient gardien how it is so probably seeing the new generation just bascly to see how it has progressed and evoeled since reconected
Dark Maiden95 chapter 48 . 6/12/2014
Wow, if cooking is this chaotic, I'd love to see other aspects of daily life.

Update soon! :)
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 47 . 5/30/2014
ohh I so cant wait too see Xehnorts story see what changed him from the guy from this chapter to the evil mastermind of darkness. I like Yoake and Umi they look mega cool togather and seem like cool people. Yensid was probably a great master in his day. I wonder what cook will be about will it be about Tony or something else.
Watanuki-kun chapter 47 . 5/30/2014
Yoake and Umi... Then I guess we'll get to know them on this new fanfic you're planning?
Girl you first need to finished a few other fanfics before starting another one. Believe it is for the best.