Reviews for 3 Things You Don't Let the Characters of Merlin Do
servant123 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Hehe :) Nice work again.
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hehehe! I really like this :) Made me laugh quite a bit :) Keep being awesome!
God bless :)
Yabbit chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
ooo i want Arthur next...then mybe Gauis...
:P
Lover of Angelus chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
All very funny :)
Morganaftw chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
lol 3 thing morgana shouldnt do should be next lol and love it very funny
feministgrimm chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
You should do Merlin: something about his neckerchief

Gwen: leave her with posters of Arthur

Arthur: leave him with Merlin's neckerchief.

Lol x these r really awesome - please keep up te good work! :)
CourftheCat chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
That was sooo funny! I probably said the same thing about the first chapter, but it's true.
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Ha, this made me laugh!

I'm looking forward to seeing Arthur's obviously, Gwen (preferably with some mention of her Father/ Elyan) and Freya!
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
good again, i suppose u could do Gauis and how he shouldnt be aloud to welcome hos 'old friends' (they all turn out to be evil or trying to KILL some1(alice*cough*cough*) and then he saved morguse when she was a baby and look how THAT turned out.. But its just and idea
The Miss America chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
hahhahahahha LOVE IT!
prettycoolispose chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
ZUKO!

Oops, wrong fandom. You could do Merlin. How you shouldn't tell him he and Arthur are in a relationship and stuff. Anywhoz, this is frikkin hilarius.

May the force be with you

-jedichild
RubyAB chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
This is really going well though I have to say Gwaine's story was more entertaining. How about Gaius? He seems pretty calm but I reckon their are certain things that could get on his nerves... ;-)
MonkeysGoMoo chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Lol I loved the last one it made me laugh. Uther and Merlin lock in a room together can never end well! Great job though Gwaine was funnier. Oh well. Can't wait for the next one and thanks for feeding my Merlin obsession!
CourftheCat chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I haven't even seen any episodes with Gwaine in, but that's so funny!
prettycoolispose chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Right, my life is very insane for two reasons:

1: I've been singing "his name is Martin Luther" to the tune of manic monday ever since global class

2: I read this fic and started laughing histerically, which was good, because I'm so out of tune as it is that laughing just puched my melodius singing back inot tune.

May the force be with you