Reviews for A Study Of Living With Sherlock Holmes
manonairs chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Awesome, love it, want more!
Jason Layton chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Still loving this!

Keep it up!

Jas xx
Jodi2011 chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
A nice filler between episodes and how John got to work alongside Sherlock. You might wish to check your grammar in places - your and you're are not interchangeable.

Look forward to reading more :)
The Red Leper chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Like I said previously, I'm really enjoying this story, filling in the backspaces. You make everything so plausible and I really love how you incorporated Sherlock's website too!
The Red Leper chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Just started this the other day but I wanted to drop a line to let you know how much I already love this story. You seemed to have caught the pair's quirkiness and I can picture Cumberbatch and Freeman acting this whole thing out.

I also am enjoying the story's concept as well (I love stories that fill in the gaps!) Looking forward to continuing.
Jason Layton chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Oh I am enjoying this!

Jas xx
FaithlessGirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
damn you're on fire latly... so much new stuff... I like it, since I love sherlock and I love your take on the series...

but little question will you still at least try to finsih 'altering the future'?
okami.lupus chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I really like it.

Thanx for writing!
LienaGrace chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I like this take on those first couple of days. It's nice to see how Sherlock begins to act more human around John.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4