Reviews for To Everything a Season
Distantwave chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow, this is amazing.
fleuve0styx chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oh gosh, I'm actually crying. This is wonderful writing.
gandalf chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Sherlock Holmes? Condemning other people to death?
goanago chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
ouch!
it hurts... it really hurts... thank you very much for posting this story... you wrote it beautifly...
mudkipz chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Whuuuuuuuuuh! -crying- You made me cry!
GarrulousGibberish chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really enjoyed this, though I wish it could go on for a bit longer. :) I liked the details given to some of the more minor characters, as well. Thanks for posting!
Telera1701 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Loved this! You really did a great job in capturing the writing style of WWZ! fav
JimandPamfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is a crossover I would never have imagined, yet it fits perfectly. It felt exactly like a missing chapter of the novel and completely broke my heart. I can imagine almost nothing that would make Sherlock Holmes stop talking, but losing John like that would have done it. It was beautiful and haunting and this is hands down, one of the best things I have read on the entire sight.
Monty chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I just want to say that this is brilliant!
SynDeath chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was a wonderful crossover. I loved that you used the World War Z interview format, I had forgotten about it so it was a bit hard to start with. Once I remembered, it felt like another part of the book. This was a great story, in character as to how I think they would react and thank you for writing this!
BranwenMarcus chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is really amazing. You did a great job of adapting the WWZ style, and the characterization is well done. Molly is, obviously, not the same as she is in the show but your description of everything that happens really "shows" that the shift was a consequence of her experience, despite the fact that she's "telling" the story. That might not make sense, with the "show" vs. "tell", but I sincerely hope you understand what I'm talking about. Well done!