Reviews for tribute
bleachers chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love this, especially since I that (at the time of writing this) you haven't read the books.

I prefer the last half of the fic. Lines like "In return she surrounds us with you." are just so /powerful/.

There's not much to the fic, so there won't be much to the review, but I really did love this fic. :3

Thank you for writing it!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Really nice little fic. I think you did a great job and I hope to read more from you soon!
BrokenDarkFire chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is absolutely gorgeous. Your writing is wonderful and it really does seem like this is how Annie would view Finnick's death.
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
this is amazing, really, your writing is wonderful and i loove it!
lightningchipmunks chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is so beautiful! (; I love the language and everything! I'm having trouble comprehending it though (: And I'm just saying, but I don't think this is second person, CU. It's first person. As I was saying, it's really poetic and I really really like it (:
CU chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Stories written in 2nd person are against the guidelines, sweets. Fix it.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Howlynn chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Your trident and net hang dusty on the wall, old blood worn into the knots and the curves of metal and vine - Oh my gosh - this is so old language structure - just breathtaking.

Really love this - it ends so smooth and perfect like little backwaves lapping at your feet - This is on my favorites
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Absolutely beautiful! It was pure poetry. This is what good fanfiction looks like. You've got a great talent! Good job!
A Band Of Thieves chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ohmygosh. That was really good. The writing, the similes, everything was just amazing. Everything you write for THG I love. Seriously, seriously, you should write more for this fandom.

Y U WRITE SO GOOD?