Reviews for Pets
Romantically Discharged chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
But AirabellaTwilightLover doesn't have the story on her account. Where is it? I really want to read more (
KlausIsMySoulMate chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Just want to say that I love your story Pets and you will be missed here a . Hope you will write more storys even if they are not for Fanfiction. You are a very talented writer and I wish you all the best in whatever you do..

Best wishes,

I'llAlwaysBeInEdwardsColdArms

(Better known as Bree)3
Edward's spouse chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
okay
erika shoval chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
ok!I just want to say thank you for the great time you gave me by reading your !
erika shoval chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Sewer so sweet!Love the story!
erika shoval chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I am in love with this story
lizzycullen1994 chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
If u could would u please send me a link to her please n again im sorry ur leaving
Edward's spouse chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
that's okay. see wicked review for the rest. lol
Forever Cullen chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
I really liked your stories, it a shame that you have to stop.

I hope the best for you.

Goodbye. :)
SusayyQ chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Awwwewww:( ill miss u!
sballLuvr5 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Hey, you have to do what's best for you. I'm sorry to see you go and I wish you well :):)

Kristi
Vane3131 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
I'm so sorry to hear you are leaving. I wish you well and hope things get better
jasper is hot1 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
we are goring to miss you this was the best story ever
jadedghost22 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Sorry to hear that you are not able to continue. Hope all is well with you. Maybe someday in the future you will decide to come back to finish them. If not I will miss reading your stories, but really do hope all is well with you. Good luck with what ever you do.
texbratt67 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
I'm sad to see you go but realize that you have your life that you need to take care of. Good luck and hope you get the chance to come back. I would really like to read more of your writing.