Reviews for Shameless
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 7/9
This was hilarious! Oh, Ed, still a teenager in the end. Of course Mustang couldn't resist teasing him further for it.
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/16
I grinned a little when Ed thought that it had to be an act because there was no way that Mustang was that funny; gotta say, seeing Ed uncomfortable in these situations is quite a bit of fun. Poor kid. I do love how Riza manages to go to no-nonsense in a snap, though! Also: that through all that flirting they were on their A-game military-wise was brilliant and fun to imagine.
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 2/3
Omg, this was hilarious, I LOVED IT!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Oh this is so funny. Love it! Poor Ed.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is simply the best thing ever! Now I want part two where Roy and Riza go and actually makeout...I totally imagine them as secretly married the whole time.
8ami chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Of course Roy noticed and Of course he would call him on it! Haha, this was a delight to read. Very fun.
waytheballbounces chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was just too beautiful XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
The ending was worth the torture. Mustang would disagree.
Scuro-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
HA
glowbox chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
ha ha that was hilarious. :D we need more stuff like this on the site thanks for a great time.
drama's tokijin chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I don't think that I've laughed this hard in months, this was so funny! Thank you for writing it.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I love this fanfic! It was very funny and I like it when these sort of things are from Ed's perspective.
fullmetalpassion chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Hahaha. ...oh Edward. ...what wud v do without him...
emmarumbelle chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Omfg that was priceless XD I loved it! And omg Ed and Mustang i can't... Royai 5ever of course ;)
xIcyChanx chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
"I knew you were a leg-man!" Oh my god that sure sounded SO Roy-like I laughed hysterically XD I can so picture him or Havoc saying that exact line XD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »