Reviews for JTHM Vs Twilight
rjm chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
i'll admit twilight wasnt a horrible movie but twilight vampires are certainly descraces to vampire kind. vamps arent loving and kind and gental and stuff. its just like nny said theyre evil blood sucking creatures that would rather sink their teeth in you than get to know you let alone love you.
so please finish this. i loved it.
Flameear chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Xd not bad. Im not a total hater of twilight (the books where alright when I was younger) but I HATE the movies. My mom loves them -.-'

Anyway wheres Alice?

Also haters think this the actors have almost ruined their careers. You thing Robert Paterson can get a serous role?
walkingsuicideca chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
vampires don't sparckle!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
vampires don't sparkle! loooooooooool
TheGirlWhoHates chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
This is THE BEST. This is probably the only story that I liked Squee's father. "On second thought, let's roll." LOL
PsYcHoGaMeR164 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012

Very well-written and such. If this plot was in a game, it will probably be the best game ever, just need the right voices, settings, and all.

Loving it.
PsYcHoGaMeR164 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Hehe I can't stop smiling wait till he kills the couple. Hehehehe I wanna read that.
PsYcHoGaMeR164 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That's how I reacted when I saw that the vampires sparkled. I nearly punched all the screaming moaning girls that were around me. Actually I did and left.
InsanelyA.D.D chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Thank YOU! *bows* Can you do chapter three please?
wfsf chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Wow. Just wow. _ ; I have no words. This IS the first horror fic I read on ; so I can't really say anything other than this:

Heh chapter 2 . 12/15/2011