Reviews for rearrangers of the proverbial bookshelf
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love them together! Always! They're my OTP!
Keep writing!
Matyroshka chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
That was a really great fanfic, we need more Steve/Natasha out there! Steve/Natasha has been my otp since the movie came out:)
guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
you should write a sequel. it's really good.
CluelessItalian chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Write a sequeal...PLEASE!
MargaretQueens chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Funny, isn't it? The way teenagers see love. So shallow, so uncomplicated, and how they're constantly complicating it just for the sake of making it special. Love will be special on its own already.

I just love that part. So deep. Ahahahaha I might use that in a school essay one day but of course I'll quote it. Perhaps a screen name? Just kidding. ;) but seriously...how would I address it?

Anyways, all for Cap n' Tasha a hundred percent since day one. Oh and by the way that is my real username. Have a problem logging in. Thanks for the awesome story! Hope you write more!
Godofthunder97 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Definately my favorite Steve/Natasha fic please write more
kaywinnitfrye chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
there is so little steve/natasha out there but it's one of my favorite pairings and you have written it BEAUTIFULLY. Bravo. Also I love the Ingrid Michaelson song at the end-perfect
belenchita99hotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved. Please make another Natasha and Steve
i'm exploding chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
-gets hit with a wave of emotion, flies into the sun-

this was everything i've ever wanted and more
Butterfingels chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was amazing. Thank goodness I wasn't the only one that wanted this. Thank you so much for getting them into character as well :D
YasmimDeschain chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
so so so amazing 3
Pixlet chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
LOVE. I love the exchange between Natasha and Tony. "You know that guy that breaks the girl's heart? Steve's not him. Not to you, anyway. He cares.".

So true. :)
EzriMallory chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I love this story and the pairing!

I felt so sorry for poor Steve...until the end! :-)

Hope you write a sequel?

And by the way...the song is really good...great choice!