Reviews for Operation Shopping Trip
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Gray tho." can read a analogue watch."
FairyTailBookworm chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
Lovely ending where the two got together but... the whole situation just escalated at a very fast rate... OMG this will be hilarious!
Yuyui Hime chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Yes Natsu, please carry Lucy to lunch! I need more fluff!
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Hahahaha okay I can already imagine MiraJane in her Super Saiyan mode; Matchmaker version! *rolling on the floor laughing*
Stormfoedt chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
You managed to kill off the last troll with your magnificent penmanship, and thus gave me the ending I was (not so) secretly waiting for. Well done.

Stormfoedt chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Mwahahahahaha... You are EVIL at times, yet brilliant all the same. I like the story so far, and I'll see it to the end, the very close and possibly heart breaking end.

Stormfoedt chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
The plan unfolds, but who is the one fooling and who is the one being fooled? It is all in a jumble now, and I secretly believe that all of them have walked themselves into a trap they are unlikely to exit through anytime soon. Well, the story only continues on for another three chapters, so the traps WILL be emptied soon enough, but who will emerge, and with whom? I'll find out soon.

Stormfoedt chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
They're trolling HER?! Really?! At this point in time it seems as if the whole thing is an act solely intended to confuse Mirajane Strauss, and possibly all readers out there... Well, I suppose I'll have to read on and see for myself!

Stormfoedt chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
This is a play, isn't it. I suspected it slightly after that one, strange sentence in the first chapter. While the ending might still be fun for all shippers out there, I know now... this was originally intended to be a big troll. I'd say shame on you, but this is too brilliant for shame. Love Mirajane too. Can't not love her and her twisted idea of different things. So long.

Stormfoedt chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
There was at least ONE troll in this chapter, which does explain the stench from the previous one. Trolls are generally pack animals, though, so there might be more of them hiding. Still, I think this is going towards a more entertaining and squeal worthy end, unless Mirajane gets arrested before I get there. Keep up the good work (though I know you must have since there are lots of chapters left).

Stormfoedt chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I smell a trap, with unforeseen consequences. But while ignoring that reek of troll your words are currently giving off, I will commence to see if you are indeed just messing with my head. Except from that, it's brilliant thus far.

lgohi13 chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
That was good, but the acting of Natsu and Lucy was so real. They ended up falling in love like I'm anyone besides would have thought to happen. ›
TheScarletWrath chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Omg I loved this sooo much! I'm gonna go read the sequel!
Of-You-and-Me chapter 8 . 6/4/2013