Reviews for Mahele Hana Hui
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 34 . 3/18
Wow! another great story that I missed. It had a bit of everything in it.
Skimball4 chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Did not see that coming!
Skimball4 chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
Krychuk (I remember him from the X-Files!) is such a weasel! I bet he's working for the bad guys.
Skimball4 chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
When I read the line, "But we'll always feel the missing limb," I about lost it...heartbreaking.
Skimball4 chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Oh, my heck! You are not only tugging on my heartstrings, you are ripping them out. A free box of Kleenex should come with your story.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 34 . 7/18/2014
What an Awesome story! I was glued to the screen :)
Leo6656 chapter 34 . 3/20/2013
Wonderful. I needed a tissue box on that last chapter.
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Oh my god. I am so sorry. I can't even contemplate that. I really truly am sorry for your loss. I hope this makes you feel better... At least you have writing. An you are really good at it...
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 34 . 11/19/2012
I really loved this story, it had a great dual storyline which surely wasn't easy to write. And your writing style is really good!
Qweb chapter 34 . 8/31/2012
Kono was still treading in very dangerous waters. - Good line

I sure like Malia. I hope the show doesn't kill her. So cliche, killing the wife.

Danny pushed all the buttons he knew to push to call the doctors to the room and in another very quick moment the ICU room was flooded with members of the medical staff. He backed away from the bed side to let the doctors and nurses work on his friend, but Kono's eyes stayed locked on him until the very moment when the room emptied again and they were left alone - Loved that image

The greeting scene between Steve and Danny was terrific, especially: I heard you for seven and a half months telling me that my actions in the Middle East and the rest of the world would not be acceptable on the civilian streets of Hawaii, and you're right.

And all the family is together again. Great ending.
francis2 chapter 34 . 8/30/2012
I love this ending. Thank you!
JC Mcgarrett chapter 34 . 8/29/2012
Just awesome! i loved it!
lynnrxgal chapter 34 . 8/29/2012
This was a fantastic story! You surely did a great job with writing the entire team! Can't believe that it has been a whole year, though. Are you up for another one? You can take a break if you want...
FlamMabel chapter 34 . 8/29/2012
Good story. Great ending. All is well with the team and their family is together again. Just proves that they can get through anything if they have each other.
jlopie chapter 34 . 8/29/2012
Yay! Hip, Hip Hooray! Bravo! A perfect ending! Just a few tears shed, I will admit! A completely wonderful story, angelofjoy! I'm sad to say good bye to it, but you have so many other great stories out there to finish reading. Just don't stop writing, because you've got this subject matter down to perfection! Thanks so much for writing this story, now get back to finishing the others, and I'll be so excited when I see a notification that angelofjoy has started a new story! Take care! Here's to a wonderful Season 3!