Reviews for Metamorphosis in Reverse
Hyaci chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Pretty good, Ryan seems capital H Hot
Tobias Flies Free chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Interesting concept, and I like what you've done with it. The drabbles kind of run together, though - you might want to add dividers to make it less confusing.
Elfera chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Love this thing
I3Elfangor chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
You should write this as a story!

I3Elfangor
iris129 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is nice. I hope you write more.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I have to admit, it's strange to think that Thora was getting beaten up by girl bullies since I don't normally think of girl bullies being that violent but I guess it can happen. The guy bullies aren't interested in attacking her? Thora almost defending her attackers is a bit troubling. The Tom-Jamie drabble was my favorite. It was just so sad. I especially liked that last paragraph. Interesing dynamic shift there. I'm not sure I buy Ax as a female, though. The problem is that it was so shocking when Estrid claimed she was an Aristh because females were NOT in the military and even then she wasn't *really* in the military, it was just her cover. Maybe a line about how she was only allowed into the military because of Elfangor and so no one took her seriously and that fed into her desire to be seen as more than just his sister.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wonderfully strange story. I liked it, but I just was slightly unsure of who Ava was (one of the people bullying Thora?). I also liked that you didn't just call the female equivalent of Tobias Toby as an easy out, because changing the characters' names is a clear sign that they are different people as well as just gender-swapped. The three other parts that I would like to see if you write some more vignettes in this universe are probably the hardest, but also the most interesting: the dialogue before the Animorphs go through the construction site, their interactions with Davida (David), and Thora's interaction (either in #33 or in #43) with Taylor (got to love that gender-neutral name). Also, if you have time, a piece on Erika or Melissa (if you don't gender-swap her as well) You have already painted an interesting and clear picture of this alternate would, where Ryan's blood-thirsty personality may be less apparent because of gender. And even though we only see one scene with her in it, it is interesting how Ax feels a need to prove herself and does so through practice and actual training. I wonder how that will effect the other Animorphs...