Reviews for The Muffin in the Meal
Kura-kun chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love it! .
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is one of the greatest things ever
Pages of Yellow chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Omigod. This was AMAZING. How you managed to make a thoroughly hilarious, well written, and fantastic fic about a debate about muffins, astounds me. I loved it! : D

And I seriously want to see this continued, with everyone elses opinions on the matter. Oh, jeez, that would be so ridiculous. x D

Also, I just want to say that I'm with Jasmine. Desserts are meals, because meals are defined as: "Any of the regular occasions in a day when a reasonably large amount of food is eaten." Desserts are reasonably large, and if must, can stand on their own as meals.

But I suppose this brings up the question whether or not desserts are regular, but. . .

I'm getting *way* too into this.

Anyway, whether or not you continue with this genius, I adored this fic! I love Sweets and Booth, I think they're dynamic is adorable, and you are hilarious and amazing, and Bravo!
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Thanks for posting such a cute story! I loved the rambling dialogue ;) Thanks again!
Rochelle Templer chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I also could not resist reviewing this one again...:D

Once more, this fic was a lot of fun, I could easily picture Booth and Sweets having this kind of bicker session in between case stuff. It all fit with their older/younger sibling sort of vibe that they share.

Great stuff, I hope to see more Bones fic from you here and elsewhere.
Joanne Mariexx chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hahaha, lol! This seriously made my day. :D That last line (and the whole thing) was hilarious! "Shut up and eat your dessert." Lol. :D This was the best! Thank you for this.

- Joanne
toffeeeclairs chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That's a really cute story! And oddly, I really want a pastrami sandwich after all the muffin talk - cause I gotta side with Booth, I don't think a muffin would make a full meal for lunch. :)
phantomofthefic chapter 1 . 9/21/2011