Reviews for Winning
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
:) Adorable!
letmeseeyourpeacock chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Guh.

Yeah. Umm. New favorite smut author. For sure. The old one (don't want to name names, but it's a big one) doesn't hold a candle to you.
xrifree chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
that was very much needed after the newest episode. (my god I can't get over how insanely fantastic that scene was. And they did seem like they were a LOT more intimate by now, didn't they?)

So, thank you, thank you thank you! I'm going to pretend that actually happened on the show now :D
mardie186 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Think we will see some sparks fly in future episodes when they are competing for the part in the musical or for solos. But hopefully even though they will compete, they will still love and support each other and have fabulous make up sex. Or just have sex period. Did you see the pics Chris Colfer posted yesterday and today of him training for aerial work? He wants to do those kind of stunts on the show. Damn he's athletic. Must have abs of steel. And we've seen Darren's abs in Out Magazine. No wonder all our minds go straight to the gutter all the time. They are leading us into temptation for sure!

Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I find it kind of creepy that this is EXACTLY what I was thinking when Kurt said that. Honestly, what else could he have meant?
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Mm, loved this! they WERE rather cocky with each other on the show... ;)
eb012203 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
wow that was hot...not sure what the game was though...making Blaine beg to be fucked?
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Gosh that's hot...I mean, I can't see them having sex this fast, but I like the competition thing. This didn't even occur to me when I heard that statement...I'm ashamed to call myself a slasher right now. Or maybe it's just cuz my mom was watching it with me and I didn't wanna embarrass myself! Haha!
bxblover chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
The *moment* he uttered that line I thought of you! Thank you SO much for this!
thomasinacoverly chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wait, did you seriously write that AFTER the show tonight? How? i just finished watching it on TiVo like an hour ago. Different time zone I suppose, but still! That is some serious motivation. I think what would have motivated me to write something after watching tonight's show is Blaine in those short red pants (no socks!) tight black shirt and bow tie. Holy hell. Who knew that kind of outfit could ever look hot on a person. I mean, seriously, a braided white belt? That was never attractive, on anyone... and yet.. now it IS. Perhaps it was just the strut and how he actually checked HIMSELF out before greeting Kurt at his locker. *fans self* Oh, yeah, and not to mention that he sang Tom Jones! I was seriously enamored of Tom Jones when I was in elementary school. Odd perhaps, but true. I agree with the idea behind your story, though. Those boys HAVE to be getting it on. The are like 17 or something and hot and in love. I don't think they're still in the shy hand holding stage. Just need to see more of that good lovin' on the show now!
ProcrastinatingSally chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Is there any way you would make this more than one chapter? I always love your writing. Also, YOU HAVE A TUMBLR? I wish I had known about this. I couldn't find you on Google, though.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
So good
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ack! Seriously I can believe you came out with a story based on that scene so quickly. And it's so perfect because when I was watching that about an hour ago when it aired where I live, I was thinking about how that line could be taken in a dirty way and wondering what had they done over the summer exactly...? So yeah. Lolz. Thanks for writing!
jack-mick-la chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
So amazingly hot! Loved this! Thanks for sharing :) xx
inukimeko chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
As soon as I heard that line all I was thinking was: that sounds kinda dirty or kinky. And then tumbler just made it into this huge thing: Kurt always tops. Lol. I love tumbler.

But anyway, really hot smut as always. This line...just...Guh: " Fucking himself down hard on Kurt's cock even as it starts to soften and Kurt cranes his head back and bites his bottom lip at the spike of over-pleasure, almost aching like pain, and shooting through him."

Woo! Klaine!