Reviews for The Psychology of Looting
BluePhoenix21 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Jarlaxle's face lit up, as if the assassin had finally asked the right question.

***

"But next time, you are not to lie to me."

"Someday that will not be necessary," Jarlaxle agreed.

***

"Do not think I will ever lose sight of that fact."

***

I LOVE YOUR STORIES! You have such a finely-tuned understanding of Jarlaxle and Entreri that I just have to smile at your work. Not only do the boys come alive with your words, but they seem emotionally real with great motivations for all the strange, unfathomable things they do.

Thank you!
Yulandia chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
WOOT! Our heroes are back!

Nice hook with the oooh-ahhh moment gazing at the sword! :) I like how you sprinkled humor in as well. This was great:

"It might be dangerous," Jarlaxle said.

Artemis raised an eyebrow. "And the monster infested caves weren't?"

Jarlaxle chuckled. "You have a point, my friend." He shrugged. "Shall we?"

Awesomeness.

I like how once again, we see how 'ungreedy' Artemis is. He goes along on these wild, crazy, dangerous treasure hunting adventures with Jarlaxle, never really seeking the End-Game Prize for himself. And once again we catch a glimpse of Jarlaxle's generous nature. That's not to say he isn't greedy (LOL!) but he does care a great deal for his best friend. :)

oh my and the last lines - was that a nod of professional respect to Artemis' 'dangerousness'? And a promise never to cross the line that destroys thier friendship? Hmmm.. :)
Illayne chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Yesssss! Chi is alive! I was beginning to fear you gave up writing fanfics. I'm very glad to see one of my favourite fanfic authors is back in business.

The scene reminds me of a certain scene from a Disney cartoon, though. The cave and the ruby and the worthiness. Seen much Aladdin lately? ;) Love the banter between my favourite FR chars. You and Ariel_D write them best.

Illayne