Reviews for Ladder Game of Fate
Psychic Karate chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Please update this. Like please. I really wanted to see how exactly Green/Pearl would work out. But it's been like three years and you're probably not going to update which makes me really sad D:
The defender of pokespe chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
EH THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS! WHY AREN'T YOU CONTINUEING IT!? IT'S SUPER AWESOME! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY WANTED TO SEE PEARLY PLEASE PLEASE
SpecialPikachu chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
The flashback of Red is really hilarious! Great!

I love the game of funniest face is funny too!

Who is the watcher? I bet it's Gold~
Reddragon67 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
YAH FINALLY! YAY FOR PRECIOUSMETAL SHIPPING!
PreciousAll chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
KYAA~ who is? who? let me guess, hmm, Ruby?

i love the Preciousmetal in the beginning.. it's so cute. hahaha.. silver is genius!

and, about the photo Yellow and Red had. it's very unfair.. but, it makes the story funny. xixixi... XD

update!
Elliott chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
HA! Love it XD

Specialshipping, Franticshipping, and Commonershipping! My favourite ships' all together :P

I think you should experiment with the romance and see what happens.

Good work so far!

L
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Hmm...wonder who it is...
PreciousAll chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
No objection from me.. *grin

update2! i'll wait!
sparkychu232 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Great setup! Would love to see this continued!
Hannana chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I do believe we have quite the interesting fic on our hands :3

I don't feel bad for green and Pearl as much as Gold and Silver. in reality Gold and Silver wil probably murder eachother before the night is over XD
Hi chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is great! I LOVE the pairings. Please put some PreciousMetal into the future chapters! :D And maybe some Green x Pearl? :D Really, really funny story!
Pikachu1800 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I freaking LOVE this story so much! You made me lol so hard!

Your hilarious! I just love it!

PRECIOUSMETALSHIPPING FTW!

UPDATE SOON!
Reddragon67 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
YAY! PMS! Aww Karma, how it hates Gold and Silver (however in my insane mind they will eventually fall in LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEE)... Keep up the story!
Pokegal-Angel chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is hilarious! I actually support two of the pairings mentioned(RedxYellow and RubyxSapphire). I can't wait to see how their "dates of fate" go.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 1 . 9/21/2011