Reviews for BETRAYED
Toni M H chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Please please PLEASE if you can, can you please update this story is AWESOME and I would like to read more if it.
mclt chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
his story impacted me because you stopped escrevela shall not have a way for you to back escrevela? perdoi me if ouver some clerical error'm using google translator'm Brazilian.
Brinohms chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
It is either :that he wants no part of" or that he didn't want ANY part of. Do not use double negatives. You write wonderful stores but you never finish them. I am still waiting for "Secrets of a Lifetime" and "Bullies" to be finished. I am not reading any more until you finish these two.
starfire25 chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Very interesting story. I like it. A different take on tim's past. I want to know what happens next. Post more soon.
alodefall chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
hey really love this story pease start on it again
Crawcolady chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I see from the date of your last update, that it has been quite a while since you have worked with this story. Please consider taking up the reins and continuing your good work! I am quite intrigued by this story and would REALLY, REALLY like to see it to the end. You write so well and make your stories so cohesive that they just seem to flow through my mind when I read. Please let me know one way or the other if you decide to continue this. Thank you!
MadamShinigami chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
More please
MadamShinigami chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
WTF?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
I am tired of reading your unfinished stories. Finish them before you start any more.
earthdragon chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
This is such a good story. Any chance of an update soon?
mishka chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Please update soon Miss your stories!
AussieTayla chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
Loved this chapter, just started reading this tonight. Very good. Please update asap?
Gottahavemyncis chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I've just re-read the entire story and I'm so intrigued! I love what you have going here, of course I'm worried about the bottom line for Tim but am confident his team- HIS team - will come through for him. And let him be part of a family finally.
68luvcarter chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
I almost did a dance in my chair when I opened my email and saw all of your updates. I look forward to all of your stories. The hardest thing was deciding which one I wanted to read first!
gyrlfrend chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Not disappointing at all. But two whole weeks? Yikes!

When I saw that you had updated all of your stories, I was so excited! Unfortunately I was at work, then I went to the movies so this is the first chance that I've had all day to read them, and it was killing me having to wait, lol. Going to read the rest of them now :)