Reviews for BETRAYED
velcrogg chapter 14 . 9/27
I hope you finish this!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/15
Short sighted thinking will get you in a jam every time.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/15
Ack! Good Trent!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/15
Pull your horns in, Gibbs.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/15
Lose the anger, Gibbs.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/15
Courtney has a point but so does Tim.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/15
Great start!
Toni M H chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Please please PLEASE if you can, can you please update this story is AWESOME and I would like to read more if it.
mclt chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
his story impacted me because you stopped escrevela shall not have a way for you to back escrevela? perdoi me if ouver some clerical error'm using google translator'm Brazilian.
Brinohms chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
It is either :that he wants no part of" or that he didn't want ANY part of. Do not use double negatives. You write wonderful stores but you never finish them. I am still waiting for "Secrets of a Lifetime" and "Bullies" to be finished. I am not reading any more until you finish these two.
starfire25 chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Very interesting story. I like it. A different take on tim's past. I want to know what happens next. Post more soon.
alodefall chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
hey really love this story pease start on it again
Crawcolady chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I see from the date of your last update, that it has been quite a while since you have worked with this story. Please consider taking up the reins and continuing your good work! I am quite intrigued by this story and would REALLY, REALLY like to see it to the end. You write so well and make your stories so cohesive that they just seem to flow through my mind when I read. Please let me know one way or the other if you decide to continue this. Thank you!
MadamShinigami chapter 14 . 1/30/2013