Reviews for Time is the Path to Strength
Y u let this story die you pigfu*ker? I thought u cared aboot your reader but instead, you abandon your readers for 3 YEARS! Such a swell guy/gal u r
Doom Marine 54 chapter 27 . 8/10
Oh my god, this story is just so bad. I swear, if the mental retardation required to make this was even half as bad, the human race would have world peace by now. But no, because you decided to infect with our minds with this shit. I actually favorited this piece of crap years ago. But now? Fuck you, loser.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 8/9
Lol! Since when did this story become so gay?
125b chapter 13 . 8/3
So it's basically all canon except for natsu being stronger... and zeref making his enemies stronger... so what was the point of natsu being stronger if your just rehashing canon with same enemies but stronger? Story stopped being at all interesting now that it's just oh hey enemy that zeref made stronger who could have guessed
drbakerarcho2008 chapter 27 . 6/29
So you said you aren't getting to let this fic die, but it has been 3 years and I am still waiting.
Ummm if Ezra was taking it serious why wasn't she changing armor I mean I loved the fight scene but it felt a little like you were forcing it to be one sided
Girl, man whatever you are this sucks. Really, his new dragon move shortens his life span WHAT THE F***!
wow... best of luck in your career repiece :D
well it's been three years since your last update but I understand why... I really hope that this story will continue and I'll keep waiting for your updates... this stuff is great...
Hiro21 chapter 27 . 5/10
Please update!
I love this story so much!
Die
FUCK YOU KIRBY
Where's the smut chapter 21 . 3/4
I've waited 20 chapters for a fucking lemon but you censored it out! tf bro
Nhia Dragneel Milkovich chapter 1 . 2/14
Its two year and you no update what happened?
daniel2610994 chapter 1 . 2/10
Holly shit I stumbled upon this story by accident and now I am learning that this is the story that began everything in both harem and time travel, yep like I said before holly shit :v so thanks for inspiring other authors to folloy the harem path xD and a tsundere gray was pretty funny to imagine anyway I really hope you are not dead or something :'v.
ITS VULCAN