Reviews for Time is the Path to Strength
Jose Angel340 chapter 27 . 12h
Please update soon
I don't even know why I'm writing this review, because it'll most likely never be read. But it's a shame that you stopped writing. You had a lot of great stories that I enjoyed. Most of them were unfinished. I don't know why you stopped writing, there are many possible reasons, but I hope that some day, you'll start again.
Battlesny chapter 21 . 2/4
there were actually people who thought dragon metamorphosis was the same as dragon force? although i have been wondering for a while about the whole metamorphosis shortening his lifespan thing. you say that transforms a part of his body into that of an actual dragon, but how is that any different than the basic dragon magic? the very basis of dragon magic is to change part of the users body into that of a dragon, that's why Natsu can eat and breath fire, and why he can set himself on fire safely. which makes me have to ask, if dragon metamorphosis shortens Natsu's lifespan then doesn't that mean regular dragon magic does too.
Battlesny chapter 2 . 2/3
so Naruto is allowed to get with Anko, Tsunade, and any number of girls over twice his age while he is only 12 but a 12 year old Wendy isn't allowed to be with a guy that is only 5 or 6 years older than her? that is some idiotic sexist double standard you people got.
no offence to you people who like reading stories about a kid just coming into his teens dating women over twice his age, ok writing that made me sound like i have a problem with people dating others with such an age difference, i really don't think age should have anything to do with whether or not someone is allowed to love
YOLO MOHERFER chapter 2 . 1/24
Erza Erza Erza she can be in the harem
Anytime now, it's been nearly 18 months and the story isn't updated at all, y'know how much that sucks?
XyChros chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
When MW3 comes out tuesday but you're reading this in 2016
I muffin derpy chapter 27 . 12/9/2015
Please update this story is too good to let it die even if it has been a year since then.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
When's the next chapter comeing out
Guest chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
Yeah ... What were you saying about not letting this story die? Because it hasn't been updated since 2014 June.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
YES! SKY X FIRE FOREVER!
Supergoddad chapter 27 . 11/11/2015
So awesome! I hope to hear more of you. It's nit a requirement though.
Supergoddad chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
Damn, it's so damn good. It's about time I told you how amazing and awesome this story is. Well.. according to me then. I hope you find the time to update again, because it's too good to stop reading.
natsu chapter 27 . 11/11/2015
awesome story but it hasnt been updated in months looking forword to read it when its finished by the way good luck on your graduation
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2015