Reviews for Missing Royalty
FandomFluke chapter 5 . 10/6/2019
This is soooooo good! Please continue to write it! I love and would love to continue to see this story grow! Keep working hard beautifuls! ️️️️️
supergirl superman chapter 5 . 6/10/2019
This is great please update at some point
Savanna chapter 5 . 3/1/2019
You did a good job,I couldn’t tell the difference between the first chapter and the others. You did your friend proud! Please update soon!
Robin fury chapter 5 . 1/12/2019
How many children are drary gonna have
Izaleana chapter 5 . 8/26/2018
This is absolutely brilliant. I’ve loved reading this. It’s great to see Dumblefuck and co. get what they deserve. It’s awesome. I love the dynamics between the characters and how they interact. This chapter is also really cute.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2018
Ooooh pleeeaaase update pleeeaaase I'm begging you pleeeaaase pretty pretty pleeeaaase
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 5 . 7/5/2018
It has been Four Years since this was last updated.

I would like to See it finished. Thus seeing Everyone who has harmed Harry/Diaki. Such as The Dursleys in Prison. Dumbledore Getting what is coming to him which could easily become the death penalty. Especially given that since he kidnapped a Royal and the fact of his plans for Harry. I know a lot of people are Against the Death Penalty but yet they don't stop to think about the victims and their families. I know I do plus some of my relatives were murder victims and some would have still been alive in my lifetime for me to meet if they hadn't been killed.

As for Molly, Ron, and Genny, I hope Arthur annuls and disowns them for what they have done. And thus Arthur just Keeps his oldest boys.
teengirllovesfanfic chapter 5 . 5/30/2018
Please update I want to find out what happens with Dumbles.
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 5 . 5/17/2018
Okay, the presentation in this chapter is...in need of some work...It could have been quite a good chapter if it had been done with a little more care.

First...Ugh...Fushire instead of Fishiri? Really? I guess it's marginally better...

Second, Veelas/Tengus don't have leather wings, they have feathered birds' wings. Do you somehow think a Veela/Tengu is a Vampire or a Dragon breed? Because that seems to be what you're describing, not a Veela/Tengu.

Third & forth: No, Draco and Harry wouldn't just suddenly start to get along perfectly after so long apart and 5 years of bad blood and rivalry behind them. No, Draco wouldn't just tell Harry the same thing he'd asked his father not to tell. Now, it would be feasible to say they would be civil to one another and start to build a relationship over time, but this is just too friendly way too quickly.

Fifth...There is no circumstance I know of where a teenager, or even a child older than five, remembers anything from when they were a year and a half or two years old. Harry remembering Lily's death when the Dementors were nearby was never possible, and he actually had a lot worse things much closer to his mind, so I have no idea why Rowling even wrote that in. In reality-there is no way either Draco or Harry would remember playing together as babies, nor would Harry preferring to play with Draco as a baby have a damned thing to do with his sexual orientation. The only thing they would possibly have is Draco having heard anecdotes from his father and conjured memories of those events-he wouldn't have the ACTUAL memories. And Harry wouldn't even have those anecdotes to build memories from, so he'd have nothing.

To note once more...babies don't have a sexual orientation-sex and sexual identity/preference don't exist to them. Draco's baby personality was closer to what baby Diaki liked in a friend, so he gravitated more to him rather than to 'Tina' (whoever she is), but that doesn't have anything to do with him being homosexual. Many boys prefer to play with other boys as babies (or girls with other girls), and very few of them grow up to be anything other than basic heterosexual. That's a very disturbing and upsetting way of judging someone as homosexual. No, you can't tell someone's sexual preference when they're 2 years old or by who they play with at that age.
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 4 . 5/17/2018
It's nice having Harry meet his parents, even if they're acting way too informal and 'normal' for royals of any sort. Maybe there's some sort of reason for this behavior? Otherwise, it's just odd from supposed nobility. Also, I don't think you intended to do this, but-you have Harry acting like a small child (maybe 5), and I can't see him acting that way at 16 (like calling his dad 'daddy', it's just strange from anyone over 12).
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 3 . 5/17/2018
Okay, over-all still a good story...but a few more things you might want to look up or fix as you go...

Oh, yeah, a question first...if Harry has butterfly wings, why is he being called a 'bird' or having such good relations with them? Many birds eat butterflies...And that's not typically a Fae skill.

Anyway, it's great that you're writing a story which is a decent read, but writing a story doesn't just mean throwing together whatever you want to throw together, it means researching things and making things actually have logical reasons for happening. To that end, the things you need to note:

First, I wasn't completely sure what you were doing with Harry/Diaki (honestly, I'm still not clear on how there's even any Japanese ties because the Fae don't exist there), but if you're going to use Japanese names, please don't just throw random letters together without looking them up to see if they even can be used or form any sort of word or name. I've done a lot of pretty detailed searches on Japan in multiple aspects, and 'Diaki Fishiri' isn't even Japanese. Or any other possibly applicable language. 'Daiki' has potential as a given name, but not 'Diaki', and 'Fishiri'...Where did you even get that from? To note-this point would have been said to Rainbow as well, since he apparently came up with the name.

Second, when in the world was the Quetzalcóatl/Ce Acatl/Ehécatl/Feathered Serpent/Kukulcán/One Reed (a vegetation god—an earth and water deity closely associated with the rain god Tlaloc) given a name?

Third, this story is taking place in the year 1996. Flat screen TV's and PS4's didn't exist then (well, a very rudimentary form of a flat-screen 'might' have been available), so please do a little research on what Harry could have been buying before just spouting off with our common technology 20 years later. Or leave an author's note to explain that you've changed the story dates or whatever you've done.

Fourth...Since when do Veelas drink blood? Did you actually look up any data about them at all? They're most like Harpies, but different in some very prominent points. The 'allure' Fleur has is one of them. If there should have been any Japanese ties, it actually should have been through Draco and Lucius, because both men wouldn't be Veelas, they would be Tengus (these are an actual known Japanese youkai who are exclusively male) and their wings would be black, regardless of their hair color; Veelas are exclusively female and white-this is typically referred to as sexual dimorphism. Both Tengus and Veelas have the same allure and a command over fire (this is conjuring fireballs, described in the same way regardless of the source being the Tengu or the Veela), and their 'parts' can be used in wands and potions-Tengu feathers and Veela hair. They don't drink blood, but they do both sometimes either kill or sleep with attractive humans, but they're more likely to drain their energy-not drink their blood.
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
I'm liking the story so far, but one point seems jarringly out of place to me...

How in the world did the Fae somehow end up in Japan? There are no records of Japanese youkai of any sort (which would be the Harry Potter universe's magical beings and creatures) which resemble the Fae, and the Fae were fairly exclusive to the islands (Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Britain). There would be no viable reason for Harry to go to Japan to find the Fae...Even saying 'they can be found there' doesn't answer the question of how they ended up there to BEGIN with, when that isn't their natural territory. So...have you got any sort of reason for this anomaly, or do you have enough of a background story to have an explanation for it?
Soccerlover17 chapter 5 . 4/23/2018
Update please!
Teresa chapter 5 . 4/2/2018
Would you please finish this story it is very good !
Teresa chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
Could you update this story please it is very good !
201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »