Reviews for Missing Royalty
sakujun chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
I'm so happy ofr Daiki/Harry for finally finding his true family, and I like the twins a lot! They're amazing brothers to Daiki :D
sakujun chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
This story keeps getting better! I love it *-*
sakujun chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
This first chapter was every interesting. It's sad to know that the original author passed away(may he rest in peace), but I'm really happy that he actually written the begining of the story and that you and your other friend continued the story, as your deceased requested. Thank you very much, thanks to the three of you.
zayabeldraga chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
OOh update soon!
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
MORE PLEASE!
Kittens Kat chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I BELIEVE YOU TRULY STAYED TO YOUR FRIEND'S WRITING STYLE AND MANY CONDOLENCES ON HIS PASSING! THANK YOU!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
TO LATE FOR THAT DUMBLEDORK OR AS THE TEENS CALL U DUMBLEFUCK
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE IT! DRARRY ACTION SHOULD OCCUR
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE THIS! DAIKI SHOULD HAVE A PHOENIX
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS GREAT
Super-fan-Natural-1997 chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Pretty please update
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Do wonder how Severus would react if he learns that it was Harry Potter/Diaki who gave the Prince inheritane to Severus - thus allowing him to free himself from the manipulations of Dumbledore? Seems to me that Diaki will likely gain quite a few allies and alliances once they know the truth - because I'd love to see just how he and his friends would bring about Dumbledore's fall from grace/deeath?

I guess with Diaki coming into his inheritance has resulted in the true personality coming through - it will be great to see just who the two new Lords of Prewitt will learn, and how Draco will take there presence as Diaki's guards?
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
jeskasaurus chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I really hope you start updating this again. I'd love to see it now that Drarry has officially started plus the plot seems to be picking up more.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »