Reviews for IllTempered Child
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 3/21
This has to be one of the most brilliant Gargoyles fics I've ever read, or any fanfic, really. This should be canon, damnit. I would like/favorite this 1,000 times if I could.
Qwertzu824 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I totally love this! Thanks for sharing
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was very good- a fantastic double-dressing-down with excellent stakes. I really liked it.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I would really like to read a continueation of this, especially on how Owen dying will have effected Puck's psyche and/or abilites. Does this mean he can go back to Avaoln now? or is Puck still banished?
KatanaDoshi chapter 1 . 3/5/2012

I'll be honest, your summary had me expecting something else entirely but the shock wasn't necessarily a bad one. Excellent character work. I applaude you.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I LOVE THIS! Seriously, I alomost burst into cheers whwn Owen was standing up to Oberon and chewing him out.

And yes, Xanatos is awesome at any age.
Happily Austria chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
YES! I'm very excited over this story! I think this is a good representation of stuff that the show never actually reveals.
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was a truly wonderful story. I've always thought that Puck didn't deserve his punishment, mostly because as you say, Oberon was a raging a-hole and complete hypocrite who made rules he forced everyone to follow while he himself felt free to ignore them. Oberon supposedly banished his "children" from Avalon so that they would learn lessons of humility and learn to respect/like/understand humans, not treating them as mere playthings or inferior beings. The irony is of course that while many of the Children learned this lesson, Oberon himself never has, and you capture that brilliantly here.

I also love the tenderness the Xanatos family shows towards Puck/Owen. We really didn't get to see that in the show, but I felt it was always there. There aren't even Puck/Owen fics out there so I really appreciated this. Well done.
Serami Nefera chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was a well written story. In the Gargoyles world I like Puck. I feel that the reaction you wrote for him fits. Oberon acts like an ill tempered child and Puck shows more responsibility and loyalty. He also, ironically, came off as a type of peacekeeper by the end of the show.
Celenas chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This fandom needs more Puck/Owen fic, especially *well-written* ones such as this. This was absolutely great.
peppymint chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Noo! Don't be complete. Puck is by far my favorite character. I think I need to sneak over to your profile and see if you have written anything else with him.