Reviews for The best mistake
Sap chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
This story is shit
dnt gt me wrng I love damon and caroline bt this story sucks. You made caroline look kind of pathetic
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
you really should continue Daroline stories, there is just something about the two of them, I can't explain but I am a huge fan!P.S. I absolutely love where you were going with this story.
Iansarmy chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
Love it update soon :)
little miss michelle chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
This story makes me happy!
nylanna1105 chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Aww .. So sad.. Please continue this story... So good that i want to read more .. I'm also a fan of klaroline .. But i'm also a fan of stefan/care/damon triangle .. Hoping you will pick up this story and continue it.. :-)
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Omg I cannot believe this is happening. Omg. Wooooww. I went on your page and saw this fic and I HAD to read it and now I see you aren't continuing it. :( it's okay though. It happens. I really do love this fic though. Ill just make up my own ending in my head. lol i loved the steroline soooooo much omg. maybe even more than daroline. And the fact that you were bringing in klaus gave me klaroline feels. ( I swear though, i wanted klaus to kidnap her and then yeah klaroline happens. lol) So yeaaaah, I need to read more of your klaroline fics. Great job with this though. I actually really enjoyed this. I'm very sad to see you aren't continuing this. But I totally understand. :)
Cookiedow chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
That makes me soooo sad :-(
PixieQueen1223 chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
The muses giveth and the muses taketh away. It's all cool, I've found a lot of love for Klarolijah as well. I guess the fact that I love Caroline, and really can't stand Elena, leads me to wanting her to end up with the bigger badder brothers. I'll keep an eye out for any of your new stuff because I'm sure it will be great!
dhh chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Love the story..Don't know if Armman is an OC or not since I don't care or watch the show.

To bad you've discontinued this story thou..It's good, VERY GOOD! I really DON'T like the fact that you have "katrerine" with that Armaan character..She's already a B*TCH, so to speak and sticking her with someone THAT POWERFUL is just not good writing; but whatever.

Lovely story!
dhh chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
It's to bad you abandoned the story because I really do like this story A LOT! It's very heart-wrenching how SAD and PAINFUL Caroline's life and feelings are..

LOVELY!
KrayKrayKat chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
"Yeah right!...'You're amazing'" Stefan snorted
"So... you're kissing Damon and you're marrying Stefan?" Bonnie asked
Epic! Bet lines ever! Stefan being fun is so adorable! see I love Damon but Stefan is just so perfect sometimes it's...just! Also really loved what Katherine said about Damon being gentle and Stefan being rough in bed;) that conversation and the boys' reactions were epic!
Boonie's line reminds me about Elena and how Care tries so hard to be different. I hope you choose someone for Stefan soon! I actually thought it would be Kat and I still hope so*
Update! It's been too long and I want you to continue and finish this amazing piece if work even if I miss the steroline! You mentioned thy whoever doesn't get the girl in this fic will get her in the next and I'm really waiting for you to write a multi chaptered steroline fic!
Until next time,
Kat(*;))
KrayKrayKat chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
This went a little too fast...I mean a few chaps ago she was kissing Stefan and purposely being affectionate with him while avoiding Damon but now it's Damon and Caroline? I mean I get that Damon confessed ad apologized and was generally being nice but it arena the competition is too one sided now and Stefan doesn't seem to mind!
See I actually like the stetherine and daroline pairing and I love the fic so far, I'm just pouting out something that felt a bit...out of place?
Anyways this isn't a flame at all! I love this fic!
KrayKrayKat chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
I just had to review this chap!
A. I just adore this quartet! I love all four of them sooo much and I think they look amazing together! I think Katherine and Caroline can be pretty amazing friends and be as close as Stefan and Damon were and hopefully will be;)
B. I love in India!;) and I totally get the witch thing but I guess sometimes theta re associated more with "kala jaadu" as in dark magic...
C. And last. I just can't get over it that one if fave vampires had my name ie Katherine!:P
Anyways real cool fic! Can't wait to reach the end and if you haven't completed it please PLEASE pLeAsE do!
Kat
KrayKrayKat chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Best steroline scene ever! And just for that you get to be on my fave authors list!;) no ones ever been there without me liking most of their fics and I haven't even seen your profile! But I wa so hungry for steroline(even though this is a daroline end yes?) and since this was damn hot;) here we are!:D
Love the fic so far! Can't wait to finish it!:D
Kat(short for Katherine;) I just can't stop telling ppl:P)
klassykels chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Wait?! Werent they just in Delhi?! How the hell did they reach allthe way to Agra to see Taj Mahal?! I mean if it didnt magically get transported to Delhi... Where will it go though...?
Sorry going off the topic! Loving the story!
I mean seriously Vampire Diaries in India ?!
That will be so awesome!
I wish it could happen I would bunk my college classes and even skip town and go all the way to xyz place they are at...
Seriously loving this though!