Reviews for The Pieces In Between
V340E419 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
I just found these stories today and they were great, Fantastic job!
AA Addict chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Really nice filler! The tooth fairy bit made me laugh, I can just imagine Trucy doing that! I'm a bit sad that Edgeworth and Franziska broke up. I've never been fond of the pairing but I think they suit each other. You said in The Rest of the Pieces that you write for a living. No wonder your stories are so good! I think this has been completed, I'm not sure. If it hasn't, then I'm looking forward to your next update!
Shadow-DJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Reuions for the win! Seriously though, this is a great first chapter. Plus it does work, especially since I know her real age in this (she IS 26, after all. Since it's 9 years after the first game...most people tend to forget what her age would be by then)
Shadow-DJ chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Wonderfully awkward for them...so, think there could be a sequel to this chapter when Trucy is 15 and discovers the truth that SHE was the tooth fairy that visited the whole time?
Shadow-DJ chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Nice job, and I like the name choice. It makes sense. Could you continue this or the one with Kristoph Gavin?
Arasia chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
ah, these were all so lovely /wibbles ;w;
you write beautifully
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
:O HOLY ASDHJFHJKL; YOU UPDATED. it's been so long woah...

AWESOME AND CUTE AS ALWAYS.
Bunnylover4 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Pleased you updated for PxM day. A nice fluffy oneshot I loved. The tooth fairy one was hilarious.
thecardboardunicorn chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Yay! You're back words can not describe how happy I was to see an update on this fanfic. Please keep updating, I'm still curious to know about all of those questions.
And the chapter was brilliant, thank you so much for updating. Happy late Phoenix/Maya day purplepjs. :)
scaler24 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
It's good to see one of my favorite authors in FF writing again :D

This chapter was great stuff. The dynamics you've got between Nick and Maya are completely adorable.

I lol'd at Phoenix doing pedicure XD

Keep up the good work. You deserve lots of reviews.
Diana E. Gray chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Love it, as always. It's good to hear from you again. Happy Phoenix/Maya day to you as well! Marked with news about Ace Attorney 5, no less. Unfornately, it's not looking good for Maya...
iryna chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Omg this chapter is ridiculously adorable. Totally made my day! Happy Phoenix/Maya day to you too! 3
scaler24 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Really good so far. I'm liking all of your original characters and their interactions.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Scaler24
Anon chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
DON'T TELL ME IT ENDS HERE. :

This is amazing, please please continue. You've owned the PW universe; this is what SHOULD'VE happened...I'd like to think of the Fey-less canon version as an AU.
Gigira chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Awwwwwwww! That's so cute! I love the reunion of the family. It's really really cute! It's good that Trucy wasn't upset because of her new family. It's really nice! But... it's weird she didn't remember the "Tooth Fairy"...

Speaking of the tooth fairy, it really was cute and funny. Such a sweet idea I love it, too.

And the last chapter... So romantic, I think it's my favourite for now. Benjamin and Mia just are so cute together... (However, it's a shame Edgeworth broke out with Franziska, especially when in "The rest of the pieces" you spoke of an undying love... I wonder what happened... Perhaps we'll be allowed to know? )

Really, I guess Capcom wouldn't be happy with me saying that, but you've really made Ace Attorney's world yours. For the characters and what happened in your story, I mean. Your fictions are some of the more respectful of the universe and yet very imaginative that I've ever read. Congratulations! I'll never say it enough.