Reviews for The Pieces In Between
Naoko Mint chapter 6 . 6/5
They're really sweet together! You wrote them exactly as they should be! Very logical and not like Phoenix!
Will chapter 1 . 5/3
Wow. I truly wish that the story had went like this. I don't know why Pheonix hasn't fallen for Maya yet.
Diana E. Gray chapter 6 . 4/12
Ahhh, this chapter was absolutely amazing! I love the way you write Miles. (So of course, I had to go back and read the piece you wrote with Madeline.) I can't wait to see more when Complexity comes back! :)
Brock's Geodude chapter 6 . 4/12
Awesome, a new chapter! And an incredibly well-written one at that!
Naoko Mint chapter 5 . 3/3
I love this, I really really do. Thank you! (More puleaseee!)
Brock's Geodude chapter 5 . 1/20
Torturing Apollo is their favorite pastime. :p I love this whole thing.
Diana E. Gray chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
Ahhhhh I love it so much. I'm so happy to see more content from you, it's brilliant as always. I had to go back and read the chapter where you used Madeline (I'm still so flattered) and I can't wait for more in the future.
V340E419 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
I just found these stories today and they were great, Fantastic job!
AA Addict chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Really nice filler! The tooth fairy bit made me laugh, I can just imagine Trucy doing that! I'm a bit sad that Edgeworth and Franziska broke up. I've never been fond of the pairing but I think they suit each other. You said in The Rest of the Pieces that you write for a living. No wonder your stories are so good! I think this has been completed, I'm not sure. If it hasn't, then I'm looking forward to your next update!
Shadow-DJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Reuions for the win! Seriously though, this is a great first chapter. Plus it does work, especially since I know her real age in this (she IS 26, after all. Since it's 9 years after the first game...most people tend to forget what her age would be by then)
Shadow-DJ chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Wonderfully awkward for them...so, think there could be a sequel to this chapter when Trucy is 15 and discovers the truth that SHE was the tooth fairy that visited the whole time?
Shadow-DJ chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Nice job, and I like the name choice. It makes sense. Could you continue this or the one with Kristoph Gavin?
Arasia chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
ah, these were all so lovely /wibbles ;w;
you write beautifully
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
:O HOLY ASDHJFHJKL; YOU UPDATED. it's been so long woah...

AWESOME AND CUTE AS ALWAYS.
Bunnylover4 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Pleased you updated for PxM day. A nice fluffy oneshot I loved. The tooth fairy one was hilarious.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »