Reviews for The Spare Wand
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Very nice. I liked it quite alot.
Thandimanillon chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ooh! Pretty please will you write an epilogue for this? It's almost a tease left as is! Love it!
ArgentAconit chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
When I had seen the summary to this story, I was hoping for something humorous and completely out of character. I received a well writen story, with romance, a little bit of heartache, and a pinch of humor thrown into the masses. I really liked this story, probably a little too much, but none the less, it was a great fanfiction! I hope that you do write an epilogue to this eventually, and until then I can not wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was good, really good, I'm just disappointed that there wasn't more of Draco together with Harry. I prefer not to read them marrying Ginny and Astoria, considering that Harry and Draco belong only to each other.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Love it! They're so adorable together!
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
PLEASE post an epilogue! I loved this so much and would love to see more!
Taney-kins chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Awwww! Loved it. This line in particular sent me roflcoptering into my desk:

"Lucius ignored the fact that anyone else was watching the game with him. He clapped politely when England scored and otherwise pretended to be unimpressed by everything."

Such a nice mix of romance and some (unintentional?) funny lines. :P

Definitely write an epilogue! I enjoyed what you described about the mixing of the wands. Seems legit. ;) But really. The way you wrote it, it seemed like that's exactly what could happen to two wizarding folk in love... :'D
Emotive Gothika chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was better then I expected.

Of course I'll never be a big fan of the official epilogue or Ginny (*grit teeth*), but this was a great read.

I wanna see an epilogue to this. Please? *puppy dog eyes*

Lol
A chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
A www... I love it! So precise in character formations. I hate stories where they try to portray Ginny as evil. it was just great. I would love to see a sequel!
Hyac chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was a nicely written, full of metaphors, and slowly burning story.

Would love to read the epilogue. D