Reviews for Lotions and Potions
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I don't blame Narcissa one bit. I'd jump right in there too. ;P Thanks for the chapter. Update soon. :)
TrueBlackRoses chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Hey love,

It's so good to see you updating again! I hope your muse has decided to come back form the extended hollyday it took.

What can I say about this chap? It's pure smut of the best quality, very well written as you always do... I just missed a little more... it's not intensity, not really, but I guess the description of their reactions to each other was lacking some depht of feeling, I don't know. Twenty years of unresolved sexual tension, and they are finally free to live this forbiden love... It calls for a lot of "lost in the black pools of his eyes", and "aching to feel his/her bare skin" and clothes ripped open.

I think you did a really good job here and I liked it a lot, but the mention to deeper feelings could make it even better.

Anyway, I have no idea if that was your intention, and if not just ignore my comment, please.

I'm glad you got around your block, and you know you're one of my favorite authors.

I hope to hear from you soon and can't wait for the update on the other stories too.

Yours,

TBR
brooke.h16 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hope you update soon
Snapesmione chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
This is brilliant! I'm hooked already.
16clumsyandshy chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
My favorite pairing! And sadly a rare-pair. But I think they're intriguing together. And I can't wait to see where your tale takes them!
clareabell7 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Awe! This waS really cute!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I wasn't expecting this to happen so early, but the fact that it does makes it all the better! :D Thanks for the chapter! Update soon! :)
clareabell7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is really good! I love your paring and they sytle you write in! Hope to see more from you!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Severus/Narcissa? SCORE! I love the pairing and I love how this is going! Please update soon! :)
Greyella chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
"I want out," she said bluntly. Lucius raised a questioning eyebrow. "Of our marriage," Narcissa explained.

Priceless and blunt cissy...I love it.