Reviews for In Want of Magic
Jordan chapter 51 . 2/27/2013
Hi!
This is my favorite individual story ever! I love how you put some of the plot of the story with your own little twist and you made Sebastian as evil as I see him in the show! I hate that bastard. Anyways. I can't wait to keep reading! I'm nearing the end :) I have literally read this all in one sitting, I can't stop! Curse you, I have homework to do! :P
-Jordan
Jinxs5 chapter 65 . 2/20/2013
Thank You Truffles for taking me and countless others on your mystery tour 'In Want of Magic'. I loved this story the highs and lows... breath-taking ;D

Again TY

TTFN
JJ aka Jinxs5
KagomeGirl021 chapter 65 . 2/6/2013
this was so amazing! it took me 3 days to read it all at once, but i loved every minute of it. i do wish you would write more with this story as it was so good! i want to see a sequel with their time in NY, going to college and getting jobs. I would love to see them get married and have a family and see how the rest of ND turned out.
one thing i am curious about is wes and david's thoughts on all that happened to blaine during his and kurt's senior year. I bet they would be furious about what happened with their beloved warblers and glad that things were being resolved in the end. I am also glad that sebastian was finally put in his place and he backed off eventually because of it.
I am sad this is over and do hope you write more. there were times that i think you should have put things in italics to show memories and flashbacks as some areas were confusing to figure out if it was real time or a flashback memory. anyways keep up the good work!
Foridearlyloveto chapter 65 . 2/4/2013
You did it! You finished! 65 chapters and all amazing. This was a wonderful wrap-up chapter and I kind of adore how you handled everything-it tied up nicely without feeling rushed or forced, which is sometimes a failing with stories of this length. I love this story and I'm so happy for you to have finished! I'm so glad I found it and, through it, you, who continues to create other great stories. See ya round tumblr!
DemigodGleek chapter 65 . 2/4/2013
It's just plain amazing
sogniamo chapter 65 . 2/4/2013
As always, I love it.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 65 . 2/3/2013
I looooooved this story!
nickivalentine chapter 65 . 2/3/2013
It's perfect. It really isn't, but because it isn't, that's what makes it perfect. It truly is an epic novel, from the perspective of tv's most beloved couple, and because you chose to share it the way you did, so personally, you made it not just yours, but everyone's. Thank you so much.
terribear62 chapter 64 . 1/24/2013
I am not one to review, I just enjoy in the background. But I want this story enough to give you your review. I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I am a prolific reader of *many* fics, so I know whereof I speak LOL. Great job. Looking forward to a resolution- maybe a glimpse a few years into the future? Pretty please?
whoaaitsmichele chapter 63 . 1/10/2013
I have been reading this entire fic for the past few days and I love it! I'm sad that's it's coming to an end soon, but I can't wait for the next update!
Spudwick13 chapter 63 . 1/5/2013
I'm glad to see that you're almost ready to complete the story! You're not the only one who adores it, this is the story that made me fall in love with your writing. :) (Especially the portrayal of Sebastian we saw in the earlier chapters, he made me laugh!)

It's nice to see you've stuck with this story through to the end, all sixty-some chapters! At this point, In Want of Magic is your baby. :)
Alex B. Goode chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Cooper Anderson is cool.
Foridearlyloveto chapter 63 . 1/5/2013
:D I may be able to muster a more coherent reply later. Probably on tumblr. Maybe. Right now I'm just very happy and smiley.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/16/2012
I am glad you are back and look forward to the rest!
Jinxs5 chapter 62 . 12/16/2012
Thanks Truffles love your stories ;D Keep up the Fantastical Work on this FF!

TTFN