Reviews for Speaking in Code
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/18
This was recommended by Twilover 76. I loved the first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
crazymama chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
This was a fun little fic. Thanks for writing! I actually had no idea city code dictates things like peeling paint and yard garbage! Makes me wonder if I've violated any unawares...
Cullenosopy chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Hi mamabean, I must first apologize for not commenting at the end of every chapter. I'm a lazy ass mo-fo. Since it has been quite a while since you have written, I really don't know if you are still out there or not, but...I really enjoyed this story! I will favorite you just in case.

Thank you!
RoryCullen chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
Such a nice story. Thank you.
RoryCullen chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
That was fun. I'm glad everything worked out with Victoria and with Jasper and Esme. Thanks.
RoryCullen chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
Yeah they sure have not been dating long, but it seems like they have known each other for a long time.
RoryCullen chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
I love how supportive Bella was coming over with some homemade comfort food and taking care of him too by making sure he and everyone else ate first before the big reveal of what happened with Victoria. They really seemed like a real couple at his place. Edward was appreciative of everything she did and was not acting like an insolent child wanting everyone to feel sorry for him, which he could have behaved in this way after what happened with James and Victoria but he didn't. Rather he was obviously shaken and saddened by what he had found out as well as reflective about the whole encounter. He was also really touched by what his friends did for him, treated them like his family and really wanted to do the right thing to honor his father with respects to what the evil Victoria had planned, but also to protect others from her in the future. That's so cool. I think Bella entering his life and also Edward experiencing Jasper leaving the fold and being more mature, by embarking on an adult relationship with Alice, becoming a responsible member of society by getting a job - and really loving it and feeling better about himself, and more worthy as a result, all led to Edward growing up and caring about others and how he treats them as well. Way to go Bella, and way to go Edward. So do we get to meet Charlie now?
RoryCullen chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
Lovely.
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
I think everything is going smoothly now; it makes me wonder what will go wrong now.
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
If i were Edward, I would just invite Victoria over to his Victorian and tell her that he knows her stomach has a pregnancy pad attached to it and to cut the crap, because if she didn't drop it he would take her to court and sew her for trying to extort funds from him. I think that would be easier than actually taking her to court. The thing is, she may be pregnant with James' child, but just not that far along.
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
She sure is making him work for it. I wonder if this were real life and he told her he was getting rid of all the junk the next day, would she have bought it and allowed him to kiss her? It seems she is not sure whether she likes him or not and yet when they were out together they clearly got along really well. I admire her strength, I wouldn't have been able to resist him. I would have been afraid that all my rebuffing him all evening would lead to him giving up on me. There certainly are a lot of fish in the sea after-all, especially for Edward Cullen.
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
I wonder why Edward didn't drop his legal action too? At least he made an effort to meet her half way.
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
OK well, that's life. What's that saying about making your own bed and lying in it?
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Well I'm glad the truth is out about the paternity. I have a feeling that Edward is the last Cullen though...at least until he has his own some day.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I suppose Edward could make all the court cases go away by simply paying all the infractions for the clients he represents and his own. Maybe that's what he should do if he wants to try to have a relationship with Bella. Oh yeah and tell Bella that Victoria is not carrying his child.