Reviews for Albus Severus Potter
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Slytherin was where JK Rowlings had put him as well and that is where he met his best friend Scopius. He is the son of Draco Malfoy. This is told in the story of "The Cursed Child".
sadria chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
This was a really, reeeaaaallllllly good story.
Krialke chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
That...was...touching! Go go, Severus!
H chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Ooh... touching...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Nice
Roselina4389 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I loved the end
mayeevee chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
awsome story it really is good and it is really brave for albus to ask to be put in slytherin
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hey :) I think this was a great drabble about Albus realizing about the war. I've got an Albus fic too, and I have a feeling I haven't done half so well as this fic. No grammatical errors, no spelling errors and a feasible plot. I like it :) Please write more!
Kitty chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
AWWWWW! Sev & Lily are my favorite characters!
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This made me cry. It was so beautiful. Really. And the end...
Covenlock chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was so cute. Love love love!
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I wanted to write a fic like this! XD Although I also wanted to write the letter etc. But the general idea, of Albus getting a letter from Harry to read on the Express, is the same. x)

I think this fic is pretty plain, but it's a good outline of what will happen, I think. I mean, if Albus already knew Snape's tale, then Harry wouldn't have been so dramatic during the Platform 9 3/4 scene - "You were named after two Headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was in Slytherin" - because Albus already would have known that, and Albus wouldn't have felt so bad in the first place because he knew Severus had been in Slytherin.
SuspiriaMoon chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I loved that! I was awesome!
MaryPotter3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I liked it. I just wish you had written the letter.