Reviews for Dark Night Bright Soul
kanbukai chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
I need to rush my reviews before you disconnect. I love this fic. Especially the shower scene, it's an amazing tribute to S1 while Crews helped Reese washing away the drugs. His attraction to her but hesitation had matching rhythm with the ending of S2, which had yet disclosed too much about their feelings towards each other.

How alone Dani, Charlie and Rachel were and how connected they were in these few chapters. I love how the sadness went underneath. I could imagine how the actors would interpret and go into the mind of the characters and carried them out gracefully. Please consider a sequel.
kathy16 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Thanks for keeping the life fics comming. I really miss that show. I would write stories myself, if I had the imagination or could write. But my talents are with numbers.
cologne chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
I was so happy to see there are another two chapters on but omg they're really something! And I loved especially that change with Dani and Charlie where at first she needed him and than the other way round. It's just how it is, I guess:

"They completed each other just as the Zen tape had described all those long months ago."
walk65 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
sweet despite the death
kanna chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
moving chapter. I love the interaction between danni and charlie.
qwe chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
short but good
kanbukai chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Are you 100% sure, absolutely sure it's an one shot? Because you should consider continuing it! The interaction at the pool was great.