Reviews for Monster Hunting For Beginners
Han Alister chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
omg too cute
Alice I chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This review is from my 7 yr. old son Adam:

You left me hanging. You need a part two.
_

His bus just arrived so he had to leave. Adam liked the story but wanted more I guess. Feel honored though, because your story is now logged on his B.E.A.R. card. That stands for Be Enthusiastic About Reading. Each student must read for a minimum of 20 minutes and log it on the card as homework. He enjoyed the kid Sherlock story so much that I will have to find some others for him. Thanks.
Alice I
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That is really cute. Little Sherlock would have been gorgeous!
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awww wee little Sherlock is adorable :).
atwistedconundrum chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
adorable. so cute!
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Sherlock can be a really adorable kid, and I love Mycroft in big brother mode. Nice work.
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aww! This is brilliant! Loved it! I did something similar with my little sister when she was very small-worked a treat! Loved how Mycroft rationalised it all! Perfectly in character! :D
littleann84 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Adorable!

I don't know why, but little!Sherlock always kinda reminds me of little!Sam Winchester. Lol

Wonderful job _
Fractaledsymmetry chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I, too, love the relationship between Mycroft and Sherlock, so I enjoyed reading this. (Also, whoj doesn't want to see a four year old Sherlock Holmes afraid of the monster in his closet?) The fact that you had them dealingm with something so mundane made them quite human, and I love how My roct doesn't know exactly what he's going to do until he does it-also Mycroft's teaching Sherlock about physics and deduction. I enjoyed reading this. Thanks.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love Mycroft and Sherlock brotherly love stories. Well done !
sherlockfan1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is really adorable, nice writing ;) x
Hoppipollamia chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is so adorable, I don't know what to write. I love Sherlock's utter trust in his big brother, and their dialogues.
502 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Awwww it's so adorable. It's so cute and awww.

Really nice writing!
lelann37 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
so adorable!
Deleting Self chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was so cute! (And it is being stolen and stored in my future parental arsenal. Thank you.)