Reviews for Mountain's Heart
Kariko Emma chapter 1 . 7/5
Amazing piece of work. I really loved this one. Well done!

-Caliko
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wow that was fantastic, absoloutely excelent. I loved it.
000000000135 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I can't say how well written this is! It was long, and could've been separated into chapters, but the whole story was incredible! Awesome job.
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
. ! Tamers is awesome and Yamaki has always been the intriguing one, but you've made his romance life feel so rewarding. They're were more then one moment where I kept giggling on and on. Reika/Riley and Yamaki are like star-crossed lovers who had no idea they were perfect for eachother. Perhaps you could do a sequal that goes through the events of the series. A!
DigitalPunkmonkey chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wowness I stayed up until 1am so I could read this, it was a very good story! I wish there were more long stories like that on here. It was very realistic, and you did capture both characters very well. It gave me a new perspective on Yamaki and I like it when stories do that

Definatly one of my faves!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
AH!

Ahem. Sorry..._ But I had to express my inner emotions! I love it! I love this story! Yeah! _;
taichi rules chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
reading this was a great pleasure. _ i think yamaki and reika make a very romantic pair. it's nice to know that they're cannon, too. anyways, this story was written very realistically, as you chronicled how they first met to how their relationship came to be. (u really know what a typical relationship is like, don't u? _~) in addition, u got into the mind of yamaki especially well. i never thought he was *that* bad of a character...just narrow-minded and misunderstood. but of course, reika understands him better than anyone else, huh? _~
N. Watanabe chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
AWESOME STORY! I love the Reika/Yamaki pairing! It's so cute! And this was well written too! Very nice! Intelligent writing, practically no grammatical/spelling errors (I didn't see any) and super cute!

If you ever stop writing, I'll cry!

TAF
Redundant Goddess chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Wow! That was one long fic, but WOW! Was it good? *sniffles* Such a good story with well written characters. Not your average romance, but thats the point I guess hehehe. This was a superb fic and I really enjoyed reading it. You've got talent so I hope you write more classic fics like this. PIES!
SilverGladiator chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
This was a story that went past even MY phobia of romance stories. An excellent story by an excellent author.
Aurora-cs chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
wow! I was always intrigued by Yamaki...he seemed like so much of an enigma, but you've gone down right to his very soul and shown us what he could be truly like...you should be writing Digimon... :)
Pokemon Fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Absolutely wonderful, the best Reika/Yamaki fic I've ever read. The only shortcomings I saw was that IMO it would have been nice if you included more about how the events in the story corresponded with the actual episodes of the series. Also the ending left me a bit confused but maybe I'm just not picking up on your subtlety right. Reika says she won't marry Yamaki then you make mention of something flashing on Reika's hand. It just doesn't make sense to me, if they love each other and are living together then why not get married? There is the fact that she is an employee but that shouldn't be a big problem as Yamaki makes his own rules and Hypnos as it was should no longer exist by this time. AFAIK Yamaki lost/gave up some of his authority after the incident that almost destroyed Hypnos and Reika is no longer working as one of the "digimon detectors."

Anyway keep writing!
Daine chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Wow...that was beautiful. I wish I could think of a better adjective, but I can't. You captured Yamaki and Reika so well; I'm in awe.
RocketGirl3052 chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
That was a really great story! You defenetly have to keep writing Yamaki/Reika fics. This one was perfect. The only thing that was wrong was some gramatical errors here and there. Keep up the great stories!
Kaeera chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Well, I have read this story a few days ago, but I have never found the time to review. I just think that a story like this earns a better review than just 'Awwww! Great!', so I am trying my best. You did a wonderful job in describing the characters. Yamaki is really interesting; he reminds me a lot of Yamato with his cold attitude. In fact I think that if Yamato hadn't had his brother, and hadn't met the other kids, he would have become just like Yamaki.

The exact opposite - Reika. Seeking for true love, but finding it in the person who doesn't believe in love...a very interesting mixture. Although I can't believe that a person who has actually NEVER been in love before, and, more important, doesn't even believe that love exists, falls that _easily_...Uhm, well, but that's just my humble opinion. I have never fallen in love, so I am realyl no one who can judge about that.

In a good review you are supposed to point out good and negative things about a story. I am trying this, but honestly...finding bad things is kinda difficult for me. I think your writing style is great, and I can't say much about the grammar because I am German and learning English only in school. I can say, however, that you manage it to keep the story interesting, which is very difficult. Okay, from time to time I tend to overscroll descriptions or stuff like that, but I guess that's just my lazy self. :P

There are two points which I EXTREMELY liked in your story.

1.) The character development/description

2.) that it's NOT pure fluffiness. Yamaki is the same harsh person, he has not magically changed into a cavalier(although he tries). I like that. It's very difficult to keep two complex characters like Reika and Yamaki in line.

Uhm, okay, this review wasn't helpful at all. I still have to work on that...o.o;