Reviews for In the Best Interest
ImAOLicitySuperFan chapter 25 . 9/4
Awesome chapter. Amazing story. Will you be updated this story anymore?
SleepiPanda chapter 25 . 11/10/2015
I enjoy this story hardcore.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/26/2015
Please start writing again
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
Are you going to update this story or not. it is really good and I want to know
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
Love this story, no sure if there's more or not, it's not marked complete, but I would love to see more!
I love the characters and just, ya. It's great. One of the best victor OC's I've read
OmegaPhaedra chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
Love this so very much! Please update soon! I love the plot, I love the characters, and I love your portrayal of Victor. This is SO GOOD!
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 25 . 4/23/2014
Just tread all of the chapter in one day and would like to know if you are going to finish this story. Really like to know what happen next, so keep it coming
acetwolf94 chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
NICE! I like it! ADD MORE!
StarlitStar chapter 25 . 9/3/2013
This story is amazing really hope you can finish it.
g-love99 chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
Really hope you have more on this, love these characters.
AuroraBlix chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
*sobbing* Why you no finish? Seriously, this is fucking fantastic! You really should finish it.
lily94 chapter 25 . 2/25/2013
I'm not sure if you have an intent to continue this story but it is fantastic! I think that Karen child did not die. I think Helen took the baby and hid it. Something is not right about her anger to Karen.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 25 . 1/11/2013
Such a great story as well it sucks you stopped updating this story I love to know where it could have gone, maybe you could come back to it in a later time!
RosemaryTavington chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
Love this story! Please update some time (L)
Ashes2Dust18 chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
I really hope u update this story again sumtime soon. Much like ur other stories, its really 2 good 2b abandoned!