Reviews for Better Than You
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/1
Loved the chapter!
I am so glad to see people coming to their senses! And Quinn better not do anything to hurt Puck or Kurt, or hurt the baby!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 5/1
Very interesting!
I absolutely hated Quinn and everyone who took her side! I just wanted to jump into the show and throttle everyone for snubbing Puck and for putting him down, and especially to Mercedes for telling Puck to back off when he told her that Quinn's baby was his! I am so glad our little Kurt stood up and said something!

I cannot wait to see Kurt working with Puck to get Beth! I cannot wait to see that lying, cheating, little bitch be put in her place by the fabulous Kurt!
amberlee042 chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
cf
Risembool Ranger8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
ABOUT. DAMN. TIME! Finally someone who gets it! Someone should have done this in the show in the first place! I mean really!? How stupid and cruel could ya get! Sorry I hate Quinn she's a bitch
musme chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
I like it
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
lovewes
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
it's great
probablyawful chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You my friend are officially my hero! I wanna kiss you right now... jk... not really. but seriously, you (or kurt) said everything i've been afraid to say because i knew if i did the fandom would hate me and call me a sexist rape-defender or whatever. THANK YOU! Looking forward to read more of this story.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I LOVE THIS STUFF SO BAD I WANNA ROLL AROUND ON THE FLOOR AND SQUEAL LIKE AN IDIOT!

Oh. Wait. *looks down* I already am...

WHO CARES? THIS WAS AWESOME!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Already read it, true, but who gives a big one? This stuff is AWESOME!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
I love this SO MUCH! I read the other one first(my dyslexia made it say 'prequel' instead of 'sequel' but I LOVE THIS SO DAMN BAD! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
I really enjoyed this fic D
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Squealing with delight- Yay! Puck is truly showing himself to be the kind of man that he needs to be in order to have a relationship with his daughter, and I am very happy to see Shelby so happy to have Puck (and Quinn) be a part of Beth's life. What a crying shame Quinn isn't worthy of that honour. I quite agree with you, no judge in his/her right mind would ever reverse an adoption for someone like Quinn. She can wash the pink out of her hair, quit smoking, even go back to ND, but that girl is troubled and has no business being within 10 miles of Beth.

Puck was a true delight (as usual) and if he keeps going the way he is, I'm quite certain Kurt will have more than just West Side Story as a reason to split with Bland. Here's hoping RM is being sneaky and giving a rationale for Kurt and Puck to become *very* close in the coming season.

Looking forward to your sequel.
CyberWarlock chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I think i may have missed something but what were they fighting about at the end thier? Oh and as for a sequeal. . . YES PLEASE! A great story with a nice twist on the events.
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
"An old married couple"! Is that a teaser too? Puck and Kurt raising that beautiful girl as their own... I SO can't wait to read the sequel.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »