Reviews for Sleep Time for the Time Lord
TenthDoctor34 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
aww sweet fanfic :D
jipseebree chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awwwww, it was lovely! I favorited it!
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Not bad and sorry if that isn't enough
BiigDoctorWhoFan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I cant tell you how amazing it sas to read this. I have allways wondered if the Doctor acctually sleeps, but I guess he does (dont care if you made that part up). I just had SUCH a nerdgasm and I was fangirling through the whole story! LOVED the end where Amy and Rory sleep with him. Would love to sleep with the Doctor myself, actually! The only thing that would make this complete, is that it would be made as an episode on the show. Too bad that Amy and Rory are gone, but maybe its possible to do it with the new companion, Clara! GOTTA READ THIS ONE MORE TIME! You just got yourself a BIG fan! PLEASE make a sequel to this story, where he wakes up and Amy and/or Rory are next to him. THANK YOU!
The11thDoctorsGirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Love it! 3
RejectingReality12 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow! Just wow! That was epic! The way you described his room and how he had a glass roof to look at the stars. Just amazing. You are excellent at describtion!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So I realised that it was about time I came and checked out your work my faithul follower and it is amazing 8D
awesome chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
hi, my name is john and i have awesome. I contracted it from this story. that means the author is mother, or father, awesome...
NoNamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OMG MAKE A CHAPTER! please? love yah.
Hamaru Namikaze chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Nice story, I like it.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
"Yes, Rory take you shoes off and park your ass there!"

It's official, I want Amy to say that on the show! Haha

Loved this, it was very nice and the characters were written well enough to the point where I could hear the actor's voices when reading.