Reviews for Something For Myself
Selective scifi junkie chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I like the reference to bone crushing hugs. It's a very intuitive way to reference how Blaine left his previous school.
lilmm chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Okay, I had a total double-take moment when I read you sent Thad to CU. I went to CU. It's utterly bizarre thinking of him being in such familiar surroundings. Really bizarre.

Oh, and I think you mean successor, not predecessor, in the bit with Wes.
OnexCrazyxOnna chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I love the Santana of it all. 3

I can't wait to see what you might have in store for Klaine next. You portray them so well.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Awwwww, so awesome! :D
Adrienne chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
I love this story! Please make it as long as you want. :-)
dementedappletree chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
"The Androids" made me laugh out loud. And pretty much everything about Santana and Blaine interacting. :D
thefieryrose13 chapter 5 . 9/27/2011

I love love this... i wish you hadn't ended it.. but then, we all know what happens next ;)

Good job. And OF COURSE Santana helped... :)
matchbookjealousy chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
this was really good, Slyth! i loved the interaction between Santana and Blaine! i hope they have a friendship in real life too! :) i could totally see it happening like this too!

keep up your good work, Slyth! this fic was great! nice work! :) *hugs Blaine*
janie17 chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
I love this story, and it is so sad to see it end! At least the new episode comes on tonight!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
I like this chapter. Please update soon. It is a good chapter.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Gorgeous :D

(And I too hope the Blaine-spoiler for tomorrow's (tonight's?) episode isn't true.)
matchbookjealousy chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
aww! yay! can't wait to hear more, Slyth! it was so nice hearing about all Blaine's friends! i hope they're not totally forgotten in real life (like how Kurt would still hang out with Mercedes and Rachel when he was as dalton)! :)

keep up the great work, Slyth! update again soon! :) *hugs everyone*
matchbookjealousy chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
aww, this was so sad! *hugs everyone!* i don't know if it was intentional or not, but Riker Lynch actually tweeted (as Jeff) about Blaine leaving and that "once a warbler, always a warbler." if it wasn't intentional, then this coincidence made me smile. ;) :D

keep up your great work, Slyth! update again soon! :) *hugs*