Reviews for Time and Distance Make the Heart Grow Fonder
dragooonthegreat chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
i LOVE this, cant wait for the aestreus people to come bakc tho.!
darlove99 chapter 26 . 10/5/2011
So this story was awesome! I am reading the sequel now. Just wanted to tell you that had the perfect story it had angst, hurt, comfort, love and happiness. Just really a good story. you are a great writer.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 26 . 10/5/2011
This was an awesome story! can't wait to read the sequel.
Strizzy chapter 26 . 10/4/2011
Looking forward to the sequel then!
WhoKnows1125 chapter 26 . 10/4/2011
I love it. Thanks so much for adding this chapter. I look forward to reading more from you.
Sara60691 chapter 26 . 10/4/2011
lol, your computer autocorrects Klingon to Clinton? that's too funny. anyway, very interesting version of a wedding, lol. that wasn't what i was expecting at all. anyway i'm really looking forward to the sequel!
purplepotatopig chapter 25 . 10/4/2011
* i'm doing the happy dance *
Sara60691 chapter 25 . 10/4/2011
i know i already started another review like this but...SQUEE! Jo's pregnant again! oh i would so love if you followed this bit of story with Zane getting to experience the whole thing this time and Zoe's wedding and Jo with a normal pregnancy. oh, i wonder what Jo would be like during labor? would she be threatening Zane? what would he be like? oh please write more!
purplepotatopig chapter 24 . 10/3/2011
ROFL! yup, this would be so like them as parents! umm, i don't suppose they had other children aside from emma? - hint, hint ;)
Sara60691 chapter 24 . 10/2/2011
rofl! Emma's first date! omg i wasn't expecting you to write about that. Poor Zane, such an over protective father. I loved this extra!
The Red Fedora chapter 24 . 10/2/2011
Oh that is awesome:) love his logic
Mechia132 chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
Love this chapter.
Mechia132 chapter 24 . 10/2/2011
Love it.
WhoKnows1125 chapter 23 . 10/1/2011
Beautiful! Thank you!
Sara60691 chapter 22 . 9/30/2011
omg thank you sweetie! that was so adorable! i love the storybook idea with all the pictures and it was jsut so cute. I'm wondering if maybe you could write something from Emma's POV and her parents though, that would be interesting. I'm so glad Zane is going to be a good dad. loooking forward to your next post!