Reviews for Back to You
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love the image of the whole family cuddled up on the couch in the quiet of the night. I also really love the shirtless Emmett imagery. ;) Great...outtake, you could call it, maybe? And wonderful story.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I absolutely loved this ending. I apologize for the delay in the review. It was sweet, cute, funny and just cool. A great ending to a wonderful story. Until next time. I truly enjoyed this fic.
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
ivanhoeslady chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Aww i wish you'd do edward and bella's story just an outtake like the beginning when rose almost decapitated edward lol, though i know it's been years. Your story is the cutest. Every chapter dug me in deeper. It made me nostalgic for high school and that's a lot considering i hated it lol. Hope you'd come back to fanfic soon!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Thanks so much for that peak into their future. Futuretakes are my favorite when I love a story and this one was so good.
Prettygreeneyes1985 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Absolutley loved reading this story. Please, please, please write some more! ; ) I love Rose and Em stories and this is one of my favs. Thank you so much for your words xx
Winni3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aw, this was sweet
Camille chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I think you should just write a sequel to real plastic trees:) I fell in love with it before the end of the first chapter, you are an amazing writer.

Keep writing!:)

Roses Roses And More Roses chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Back. Love. Finished.

anniefaerie chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Ahhhh, I loved that! Daddy Emmett is so cute. Thanks for wrapping everything up so nicely. I'm sad that its over!
Shpence chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Omgomgomg! Loved this. So much! It was amazinggg and so cute and just so… rad and realistic and just idek. This is just made of so much win. I can't even explain.

Lovin on this just as muchhh as Real Plastic Trees, but I'm sure you two already knew that. ;)
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love this!
ginginlee chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Great future-take. I loved getting a glimpse of their life down the road - and that you kept it realistic about them making it work long distance like that. So glad they found their way back.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
you know if there's a chance I'm gonna get teary, right? jeeeeez the apart years killed me even though I knew they were married and had a kid!
NessieFY chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh ladies! I just loved this. I liked that they struggled (like everyone else) when separated during college. And that it was not easy to get back together...a fresh start. So sweet and I loved it all! Thanks so much!