Reviews for Not For the Faint of Heart
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is amazing. Ryan and espo were the perfect thing to add for some humor. I loved this sfm. I was feeling bad and angsty and depressed at the beginning but then when salt and peppa came I was dying. This is perfect and I love it
dopeysac chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
My sister sent this story to me and I thought it was so cute to see Castle as a crazy but loving parent. A bit intense but I guess he get that from Martha's side of the family. Thanks for the cute story.
Preciossa chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Hi!

I love this fic. Can you write a Alexis/Ryan fic, please? I really love this pairing.

Youre a great writer!
maisma51 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great piece. Very in character for everyone. The last line was perfect. Nicely done :)
ne71 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Fantastic story. I really loved it. You absolutely nailed every character, right down to Ryan and Esposito.

Loved that last line. Genius.

Nick
jag389 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Like a lot. Keep up the good work.
Mattiewilda chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Thanks for the feedback. I had put in little symbols to indicate scene changes, but for some reason they didn't show up when I posted the story. I can't figure out what went wrong there. Sorry it seems to jump around a bit.
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is cute - it jumps around a bit without notice, but one can still follow it. Definitely true to Castle's character. And, I love the name you gave to the new stuffed animal. However, very, very few men (and absolutely none that I personally know) will drink chamomile tea - just wanted to point that out (I know: picky, picky, picky).
vafore chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was priceless. You got the characters "voices" down perfectly. I loved the rhinoceros, and Castles last line to him.