Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 7 . 4/2
One word; awe-fucking-some! ;)
miXiZ chapter 7 . 3/16
Ah... great continuation. Loved every bit if it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Honey, I've read through quite a number of your fics- and I do love them. But you really bother me with just one thing. Tired, synonym of fatigued is not spelt tiered... please fix it :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I like yor stories, but I get distracted by the misspelled words, like:
Tiered instead of tired
Conservation instead of conversation
authorwannabe101 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
So, like I said in my review to the first part (and I read the majority of these earlier today, but I'm going back and reviewing now), a different approach to the Henrickson story. I've read a bunch of 'Henrickson becomes a hunter' stories, but this is definitely one of my favorites.
goanago chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
oh this is so great! I really enjoyed the first one, and this story is even better! xD The story is exciting and the characters are very well written! xD
karonkgb chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Didn't serial killer Vic decretive think Rick on his tail a little too much and too easy for Rick to find after Bobby had lead Vic to his home?
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Niiiiice. Henricksen was really smart with that devil's trap bit. Too bad that Rick was never Rick, though. That was rough on the poor guy. But I loved the way you ended it! "Are you coming or what?" Really great.
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Oh whoa. This is a crazy twist to the story. I was wondering how that was going to go down but then you went and made him POSSESSED! And Henricksen is the only one left standing...
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Hehehe. I liked the shooting competition! Poor Henricksen had no idea what he was up against.

And man, leaving us with a cliffhanger are you?
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Heh. Victor's finally realizing a bit of what he's letting himself in for. Every time he realizes something new is really fun to see!
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Oh nice! I like that you brought Bobby into this. He seems like the kind of guy who would hit it off with Victor once they got past all the rough edges.
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I really liked the idea that Sam and Dean were keeping tabs on him to make sure he was okay. And are offering to teach him the basics. The dialogue was great and the matrix reference was really fun. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oho! This was a really nice transition period for Henricksen and I really enjoyed his encounter with the zoologist. But his friend having gone ahead and run the blood tests was unexpected.
dhrachth chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Someone may have mentioned this already, but since I've seen you do it more than once...

When someone is in need of rest they are 'tired.'

'Tiered' is something with levels, like a wedding cake.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »