Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 6/4
I like it. Well done.
goanago chapter 2 . 2/29
owwwww! Viktor! why couldn't this be canon?
The King in White chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Interesting AU.
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
One word; awe-fucking-some! ;)
miXiZ chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Ah... great continuation. Loved every bit if it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Honey, I've read through quite a number of your fics- and I do love them. But you really bother me with just one thing. Tired, synonym of fatigued is not spelt tiered... please fix it :)
NogadamoBhitia chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I like yor stories, but I get distracted by the misspelled words, like:
Tiered instead of tired
Conservation instead of conversation
authorwannabe101 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
So, like I said in my review to the first part (and I read the majority of these earlier today, but I'm going back and reviewing now), a different approach to the Henrickson story. I've read a bunch of 'Henrickson becomes a hunter' stories, but this is definitely one of my favorites.
goanago chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
oh this is so great! I really enjoyed the first one, and this story is even better! xD The story is exciting and the characters are very well written! xD
karonkgb chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Didn't serial killer Vic decretive think Rick on his tail a little too much and too easy for Rick to find after Bobby had lead Vic to his home?
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Niiiiice. Henricksen was really smart with that devil's trap bit. Too bad that Rick was never Rick, though. That was rough on the poor guy. But I loved the way you ended it! "Are you coming or what?" Really great.
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Oh whoa. This is a crazy twist to the story. I was wondering how that was going to go down but then you went and made him POSSESSED! And Henricksen is the only one left standing...
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Hehehe. I liked the shooting competition! Poor Henricksen had no idea what he was up against.

And man, leaving us with a cliffhanger are you?
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Heh. Victor's finally realizing a bit of what he's letting himself in for. Every time he realizes something new is really fun to see!
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Oh nice! I like that you brought Bobby into this. He seems like the kind of guy who would hit it off with Victor once they got past all the rough edges.