Reviews for The Walk
YOUllen chapter 3 . 4/6
Please update! I am dying! BTW your fanfics are GREAT!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 3 . 1/14
Tis fic is sooo CUTE! i just totally LOVE d YULLENess _ kyaaaaa!
I hav been wondering why d heck does tis fic dont have a lot of review...i think tat u shud have like a thousand review or something for writing tis AWESOME fic!
Cant wait to read more of d YULLENess XD
Pls do update soon ganbatte nee! I will be waiting!
Latias426 chapter 3 . 1/2
Hey! Happy New Year! Update this please! XD hahahahahaha I hope I get to see Kanda's POV at the 'Am I breaking your heart?' Scene :") uwaaah!
Love your fics! You're awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Please update
zeKaien chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
ARGH! MAY I KNOW THE BOOKS YOU HAVE PUBLISHED? I wanna check out and buy!
zeKaien chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
God bless people with talents like you! Glad to see this has been updated. I was scared to touch it for the fear of not seeing it finished in the future. Now I see hope!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Please update it so good.
taliatheotaku chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I love it but I feel a little bad for Allen and Lavi. (especially because I ship Yullen and LaviLena a LOT TOO)
HHG. (SMUSHES ALLEN AND KANDA'S FACES TOGETHER)
I like how you're setting things up though. Showing the family situations and love square thing XD
Killua17 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Oh Allen, your so caught up in the middle it's not even funny.
wystery chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
So glad to see an update! I love the way this fic is subtly set up, and how all the seemingly separate drabbles link up to form a really exciting plot! I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking, but Kanda may be hinting something to our white-haired protagonist, something I can't wait to hear him say out loud! Lavi's unrequited affections make me feel for him, and I hope the next chapter will make some progress with this love-rhombus!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I feel like this won't end well.
NessaTheSinner chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Love it! Hmm Kanda's dropping hints and Allen's being oblivious! Lenalee's crushing and so is Lavi!
Sakura Hyuga chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Please update soon! QAQ I don't want to wait for a few years for another update OTL
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Please update the story is so cute and dramatic the feels
CunDohoi chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
OMG you can't tell how much I miss your fanfics ;-; this is a nice chapter, and I will definitely wait for DPB's update! keep up the work 3