Reviews for The Walk
Sasayomi chapter 5 . 3/11
I love your writing style. Hope u would continue this story in the near future, ne?
stardancer1000 chapter 5 . 1/17
Ahhhhhh please update this story made me so happy i wish they would just notice each other's feeling and i love kanda and Allen's relationship its so cute please continue
Tenshi'sBabs chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
updaaaaaaaaate.
Divine Paper Mars chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
It would seem I've struck gold.
Klappy chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Oh pleasepleaseplease update this soon! You are the queen of fluffy Yullen! Those two idiots are too dense for their own good.
Tokoyonokuni chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
I love it. Please continue. Kanda and Allen are so adorable. Lavi's and Lenalee's unrequited crushes are a bit concerning, specially now that it's affecting the four's friendship. A rift in their friendship might be coming soon, albeit temporary. I look forward to more of Kanda and Allen in the next chapter. Love them, and love this story. Good luck on the next chapter and on your other stories as well (I've been a espionage reader all this while). You're an awesome writer.
MustacheOn chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
Oh my God, please tell me I'm near the next update? This is absolutely wonderfull! I swear this has rapidly become one of my faved fics, really loved your writing style and God damnit what will happen between that little group?! Although I almost (most certainly) thought there would be a kiss in the pony tail scene and couldn't help but squal and sigh and squeal again because it didn't happen but, oh well. Mixed feelings.
I (really, really) hope next update will come soon! And if you ever decide to write a scene by Kanda's pov; I'll gladly read it.
Hikaru113 chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
This fic is wonderful! I love everything about it! The short Drabble structure of it gives it a fun feeling. Like little glimpses into the characters' lives. And I absolutely love the easy natural relationship kanda and Allen have. It feels so real. It's been quite a few years since you've updated, but if you ever felt like adding more, I'd be very excited to read it. Thank you!
XxCaTsExX chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Wahhhhhhhhhh please i need more of this it's just wow :3
Nea-writes chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
OH wow this is lovely! I'm super excited for the next update It's such a slow burn that I'm just dying inside like 'LOOK YOU JEALOUS JERK what you're feeling is jealousy'. Kanda is unbearably slow and I love it.
I wonder how Kanda will react to Lenalee's confession, too. I can't see him brutally turning her down but... well, we'll see I guess.
wisewolf101 chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
"Trainwreck" is the perfect synonym (along with beautiful- seriously. I love this) to this situation.
azyungalah chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
Poor Lavi :( I really love the interaction between Kanda and Allen. Kanda climbing a tree just to get into his bedroom for no reason is hilarious.
BlackIrisFlowers chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Allen you lil dummy. Dummy dummy dummy. And oh gosh I know you're in love Lena baby but this passive aggressiveness breaks me heart. Lavi my poor little baby oh dearie. Little Yuu you're also a little dummy. Oh my oh me my poor old heart. (Do I sound like a grandma I hope so).

In all seriousness though I love this story and I can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece!
BlackIrisFlowers chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Goodness gracious this breaks my wittle itty bitty heart. Lavi's unrequited love is painful but it's kind of refreshing to see an unrequited love told from an observer's perspective. But oh man my poor old heart. I'm hurt.
BlackIrisFlowers chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Jeez they're seriously so cute here I can't. I love how Yuu is low key just such a softie for Allen even if he doesn't always show it. I need more cute Yullen fluff in my life thank you for this.