Reviews for The Walk
Hikaru113 chapter 5 . 8/31
This fic is wonderful! I love everything about it! The short Drabble structure of it gives it a fun feeling. Like little glimpses into the characters' lives. And I absolutely love the easy natural relationship kanda and Allen have. It feels so real. It's been quite a few years since you've updated, but if you ever felt like adding more, I'd be very excited to read it. Thank you!
XxCaTsExX chapter 5 . 8/26
Wahhhhhhhhhh please i need more of this it's just wow :3
Nea-writes chapter 4 . 8/20
OH wow this is lovely! I'm super excited for the next update It's such a slow burn that I'm just dying inside like 'LOOK YOU JEALOUS JERK what you're feeling is jealousy'. Kanda is unbearably slow and I love it.
I wonder how Kanda will react to Lenalee's confession, too. I can't see him brutally turning her down but... well, we'll see I guess.
wisewolf101 chapter 5 . 8/8
"Trainwreck" is the perfect synonym (along with beautiful- seriously. I love this) to this situation.
azyungalah chapter 5 . 6/21
Poor Lavi :( I really love the interaction between Kanda and Allen. Kanda climbing a tree just to get into his bedroom for no reason is hilarious.
BlackIrisFlowers chapter 5 . 6/17
Allen you lil dummy. Dummy dummy dummy. And oh gosh I know you're in love Lena baby but this passive aggressiveness breaks me heart. Lavi my poor little baby oh dearie. Little Yuu you're also a little dummy. Oh my oh me my poor old heart. (Do I sound like a grandma I hope so).

In all seriousness though I love this story and I can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece!
BlackIrisFlowers chapter 4 . 6/17
Goodness gracious this breaks my wittle itty bitty heart. Lavi's unrequited love is painful but it's kind of refreshing to see an unrequited love told from an observer's perspective. But oh man my poor old heart. I'm hurt.
BlackIrisFlowers chapter 1 . 6/17
Jeez they're seriously so cute here I can't. I love how Yuu is low key just such a softie for Allen even if he doesn't always show it. I need more cute Yullen fluff in my life thank you for this.
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 5 . 6/15
I LOVE THIS SO PLEASE CONTINUE! I wanna see Allen and Kanda together, and Lavi and Lena together as well.
Error chapter 5 . 6/12
Been away from dgm fanfic for a long while and dropped by to see how new fics were going and saw a familiar author name. I have to say this story has brought back memories of everything I loved about the fandom. Thank you for that, and for sticking with it throughout all these years. I look forward to the next chap!
Ill-Fated-Wish chapter 5 . 5/27
It's wonderful! I love it and I hope you update soon! You're writing style is refreshing )
Bakandasama chapter 5 . 5/20
Alright, i'm too lazy to connect, but... Girl. Dude. Whatever.
I love your story. Like, it's the Nutella on my croissant every morning.
Or the lemon on my tartelette.
It's... IT'S... Fantastique. Merveilleux. Yeah, I'm french, I'M TIEDOLL AND MARIAN DAUGHTER AND I'M PROUD OF IT.
(if you want to... How to say it. Respond. Yeah. Answer, to, it's the exact same fuckin' thing. Go "Bakandasama", and i'm just right here. Legs open and waitin' the next update, like a whore beside a Good looking guy and a Ferrari)

Oh, and yeah, i love Days passing By too, and all the fanfics on your account. NOTICE ME SENPAI, PLEASE NOTICE MEEEE, ANYTHING FOR U SENPAI- HAHAHA I'm such a stupid gurl :'D

Love U,
Kisses from FraAaAaaAAaaaaNcE.

Han, Bakandasama 3
Hahahhahahahahah chapter 5 . 5/18
Lmao I saw Kanda's T-shirt on tumblr and I WANT THAT SHIRT! Sign me TEH fuckkk up!

Anyway loved the chapter! Hope you're feeling motivated! Love ya!
Guest 2 chapter 5 . 5/18
Loved it. No words can measure the brilliance of this... art. Love your writing style and everything else.
shia naru chapter 5 . 5/17
I love it, I've just read it from 1st chapter to this chapter.
It's sad coz it take long time to update new chapter. I hope next chapter will update sooner.