Reviews for Picture
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Lara Croft? Cats in tutus? Honey, you sure can write 'em.

Weird thing is, I swear I've read this before! The Lara Croft bit really rings bells for me. I think I might've read it when you first posted it, or somethin'. But I didn't have an account or anything then, so...

I love that Tony made up his college-buddy-painter-friend, that's just cute. :D Anyways, it's fairly fluffy and lots of fun. And yeah.

xangels creationx chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I Was really hoping "And…some nights I have you." i was a lead in for something to open the lines of communication..

However the reference to the cat in a tutu sniffing pink flowers made me laugh out loud... even though i've seen bunnies sniffing yellow flowers hehehe.. just the thought of ziva having one of those paintings on her wall is halerious.

good job.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Tara's birthday? :D now I feel bad...
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
When you described the painted picture I smiled cause I could picture it then realized I was picturing an elephant in a tutu with the flowers lol. It's like there's a picture or some cartoon of that. I don't know but I know it's somewhere :D. Good story.
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Of course Tony would buy Ziva a poster of Lara Croft. lol
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
It's Tara's b-day.

Anyway, lovely fic. I felt a little sad for Ziva but very sweet fic. I was sweet of Tony to get the poster for her and make up a painter friend. Aww.
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
More fluff! :D ;D You, Miss Sophie, are a very talented Tiva lover/writer! Thanks for a great fic!
pimmyjalmerkhol chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Lovely. In character too... Overall, just ...complete? so... essentially it was its purest and most complete form... or simply...I really liked it...

I am having trouble expressing was that sensational.

Lil Miss Mau5 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
The funny thing is, i can totally see this happening
ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Cute Tiva fluff
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
happy movie nights :)
storywriter30 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Now, are they cute, or what? This was absolutely delightful. Me encanta!
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
*snickers* This is too cute:

Tony swinging his arm over her shoulders? All nonchalant?

"What? It's Comfortable." Who's the teenage boy now? ;)
wildhoneyy chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I loved it!

(And happy birthday to Tara!)