Reviews for What part is there for me?
classiclover chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
please please please update i love this story i cant wait for more
Lift the Wings chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
Aw I reall like this :)
Estelle Lumene chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Great! Read it by one night)))) hope it will be 'happily ever after' for Eli and George and Darcy with Amanda)
peygoodwin chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Love it
deadinmonroeville chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Cool :) I really like this! You have a very good writing sort of...Style, I suppose! It's awesome please update soon!
Superdani4Ever chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
thank you,thank you,thank you for this chapter!

Poor Manda :(

Darcy and that bitch-LMAO!

offering me such comfort that I didn't care who saw us and what they thought-HOW CUTE ARE THEY?

'They glare because they envy the relationship that they will never have'-HELL YEAH!

they're just...PERFECT!

I would never betray you like that! Whatever happens, was meant to happen and it will all work out fine-YOU GO GEORGE!

She is an annoying chit and I'm far more selfish than you-awww,true that

'Now let us return to the drawing room before people believe that I have whisked you away somewhere to dishonour you.'-I am SO JEALOUS of her!

THANK YOU!
AnadoraBlack chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
How foolish of me to think that you had finished this story... Now all I want is for you to update more, so Eli can finally lose "her honour"...
desnouer chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
Just finished your story and wanted to say it is quite lovely! I loved the movie and like this even more- I wanted Wickham to have a happy ending of his own.
Superdani4Ever chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
so sorry for my delay!

Out of sight… again-lmao

'Don't tell Darcy. He'd throw her out-and that's when I fell in love with him!

He looked rather rugged and handsome in just a shirt and waistcoat, without his usual militia uniform-Oh gosh,I totally agree!

However, I was cut off abruptly when he firmly grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss-I LOVE YOU GEORGE!

I will never to be able to apologise enough-awwwwwww

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!
Superdani4Ever chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
and something about a wet shirt-LMAO!yes,that was an AWESOME scene! ;)

I couldn't believe that this girl had done so much to harm George's reputation-I wanted to slap her when I found out!

oh no!I'm so nervous!what now?
Superdani4Ever chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
I wanted nothing more to hide away in a quiet corner somewhere and cry until I had no more tears left-Poor Eli :(

When I cry, my whole face tends to go red and my eyes go unbelievably puffy-mine too!urgh,it's awful to pretend

I feel sooooooooo sad
Superdani4Ever chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
YAY he followed her!

'Don't worry about your sister, I won't go near her'-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :(

update asap pleeeeeeeeeeease!
Superdani4Ever chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
thanks for the new chapter!sorry for my delay

Pillows didn't have heartbeats-lol,lucky girl

'It would be a perfect was to start each morning; with you in my arms'-OMG!I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS right now

I try to take things slowly when I'm around you but you seem to sweep me away and I get caught up in the tide'-awwww

he wouldn't understand or would laugh at my innocence-well,she's the propper girl for this age,nothign to be embarassed about

I… care for you-WHAT?care?oh,come on! :(
PaddySnuffles chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Well, Georgie kinda brought that upon himself, didn't he? Wonder how he'll manage to dig himself out of that hole... ;P (As much as I like happy endings it's so much fun to see characters' emotions getting thrown this way and that like a tumble drier... XD)
PaddySnuffles chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
Oooh, my mind is running crazy with what could happen while Amanda's away... ;D Please update asap! I must have more! _