Reviews for Speak Softly, Love
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
That was incredible. The sheer scope of even this one shot is truly staggering. I cannot rate this story highly enough.
15490505488 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Poor antonin, everyone tends to overlook him as nothing more than a 2-dimensional villain, but you did justice by him
Arford chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Honestly, in the months that I have read fanfiction, few have made it to the top of my list. I thought I had seen enough and known a certain standard... yet tonight I have read a work that surpasses all of what I had considered. This is brilliant; absolutely so. Of that, there is not at all any doubt in my mind.

The story was beyond well composed, and its transitions were fluid and plausible. Dramatic tension was built so skillfully and the evoking of sympathy for Dolohov is astounding. Truly a work of art, I congratulate you for creating it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This has erased just about any doubt I ever had in fanfic writers because it is bloody perfection.
Majerus chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
That was wonderfully done. I've rarely read something so moving in such a short story.
You bogged a bit with so many characters in the middle, yet it was clean and clear - and viciously, awfully stark at the end.
M
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
A bit predictable, but honestly, I DON'T CARE. Antonin Dolohov is my new favorite character.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Very well written.
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Incredible. I can't possibly convey to you what this story made me feel, or how much I enjoyed it.
Drown The Ants chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Brilliant! I live the long stories much better than short ones and I love Harry Potter so this is the perfect story for me!
Black Avatar chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Did I mention that I FREAKING ADORE THIS?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This completely blew my mind.
ForgerOfLies chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Incredible...

I envy your writing prowess .

To be able to make and flesh out Dolohov... into a realistic figure...

I love the fic and I love how you wrote it! Cheers!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
woha amazing!
i absolutly loved :D :D brilliant!